Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
· No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
· West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
· One © 2013, Karla Dorman
· True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
· GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
a father's prayer
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Saturday, June 28, 2003
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
One © 2013, Karla Dorman
GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
So God Made A Veteran © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Smell of Thunderstorms © 2013, Karla Dorman
Storm Chasers in Training © 2013, Karla Dorman)
For The Challenger Seven: 27 Years Later © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,235
another fireman was found today
and i wonder if it's my missin son
i can't take much more of the hope and pain
it's been a hard, tough road for everyone
he was a fireman, like his old man
but a father shouldn't outlive his boy
he should be here with his mama and me
but fightin fires is what brought him joy
then came that sad, awful september day
i'd slept in--didn't get to say goodbye
he was caught when the trade towers collapsed
o, God...why did all those boys have to die
i hope they're restin in Your Arms, o, Lord
i hope they're gettin tender loving care
died savin others the way they wanted
find him soon...my baby...that is my prayer
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by A Serviceable Villain
An exceptionally beautiful write . . . loved this one!!
|Reviewed by Margo Snyder
|Beautiful prayer. I am sorry for your loss dear Karla. He is in
God's hands. God bless you Margo
|Reviewed by Marco Landi
|sad awful September day ....
|Reviewed by Bhuwan Thapaliya
|Excellent...clap clap clap....BHUWAN|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Yip I am awake....lol!!
This one is so sad Karla but well done!!
|Reviewed by - - - - - TRASK
|Reviewed by Michelle Elliott (Reader)
|I hope you aren't the father, but someone is, isn't he? Touching write.
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Very touching, deeply felt results of the tragedy. Well done Karla!|
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|This was a beautifull hearfelt write, keep up the great work!
|Reviewed by Dove (Reader)
|This speaks to me so much..What a voice of fathers light you are..What a beautiful channel of a vessel you are, sister..
|Reviewed by Trixie Love
What a heartfelt write...
Beautiful and filed with
No, A parent shoul never
out live their child...
But unfortunately it happens...
Hope you and Karen had a
Love & hugs
|Reviewed by David Alexander, Sr.
|Wonderful my LiL Sis. It turly is. Please visit this URL it is a tribute to my father. God Bless..Poppa aka David
|Reviewed by Brittany Renée
|Wow, so endearing, Karla. Very insightful, sad, tender. Touches a soft spot on every soul, but even more on some than others. Good tribute. Good write. Beautiful prayer.
|Reviewed by Robert Blackwell (Reader)
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|>tears, tears, tears < oh, what a heartwrenching write; this tore me up inside and caused me to get misty-eyed!~ you sure know how to tug at the heartstrings; what a powerful, emotional write! (((HUGS))) and love, your twin, karen lynn. :(|