Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Saturday, August 09, 2003
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Sounds of Alaska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,275
she has one
see her grand
is a new
star in the
hides her; the
to her cue--
one end of
the stage to
pass she makes,
she's been taught,
(c) karla dorman, 2003
i was inspired to write this today as
a round of thunderstorms--the first in
almost a month and a half!--passed
through the area.
the lightning was vivid and intense,
but o, so beautiful.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Jaclynn Huntington
|What a wonderful piece. I could see clearly the dancer upon the stage and the second in the sky from your own comment.
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|this is awesome, karla; the imagery is incredible, and the last verse caught my attention! wonderful write! (((HUGS))) and love, your twin, karen lynn. :(|
|Reviewed by Handsum Hart
|you have captured lighting's dance well in poem as a ballerina's dance captures her audience|
|Reviewed by Trixie Love
Oh this was great...
I love watching thunder storms...
How is Karen doing?
Love & Hugs to you both...
|Reviewed by Trish - The Trickster
|Fantastic imagery in this wonderful write.|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Lovely vivid images Karla!!
I was dancing all the way with you!!
I did a "Lighting dance in ballet once...and that was fun!! you took me right back to the good old "Younger" days..
Hope it will cool down soon!!
i am freezing up as i speak!!
|Reviewed by Bhuwan Thapaliya
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|You captured the moment beautifully Karla!|
|Reviewed by Sandie Angel
|Wow!!!!!! This was simply amazing awesome piece!!!!! Love the wordings you've used.
Sandie Angel a.k.a. May Lu :o)
|Reviewed by Elizabeth Taylor (Reader)
|Nicely done, sweetie. 114 here today. 116 tomorrow. [smiles] I would LOVE a little rain.|
|Reviewed by Alexandra* OneLight*® Authors & Creations
|I am awestruck, dear friend! This is marvelous.
|Reviewed by Jill Eisnaugle
|We're getting that line of storms now, I think. I posted "Your Footsteps" today at AD but I will be taking some time away to recover now, but I'll be back. You stay inspired, okay?
|Reviewed by - - - - - TRASK
|Most Interestingly So Good!
|Reviewed by Joseph* OneLight*®
This is an awesome poem ... thank you!
|Reviewed by Erin Kelly-Moen
|Lovely, vivid images, Karla! Keep your head down! :)|
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Beautiful words and the imagery is fantastic. You lived around here you'd get to write those things every single day. LOL|
|Reviewed by Kay P Devenish
|Wow Karla....I am really impressed with this one.
best wishes always