Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
· No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
· West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
· One © 2013, Karla Dorman
· True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
· GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Happy Holidays to One and All
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wednesday, December 24, 2003
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
One © 2013, Karla Dorman
GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
So God Made A Veteran © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Smell of Thunderstorms © 2013, Karla Dorman
Storm Chasers in Training © 2013, Karla Dorman)
For The Challenger Seven: 27 Years Later © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,235
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa! Be blessed, and prosper!
I will be absent, I will be away
From Author's Den for just a few days
And I just couldn't let this moment pass
To wish each of you a Merry Christmas
Each of you is special, a treasured Gift
You write with love, inspire and uplift
You have all reached inside and touched my heart
Thank you, friends, for the blessings you impart
My Gift to you, my Author's Den backers
(And 'specially to you, faithful Trackers)
Is a Holiday filled with love and cheer
A wonderful Christmas, Happy New Year
I hope you find everything you desire
I pray you will always be inspired
May your Holidays be joyous and bright
I love each of you, you're a shining Light
(C) Copywritten 2003, by Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Lynn Barry
|You brighten lives with your talent...your warmth and your wit...bless you|
|Reviewed by Lisa Hilbers
|You will only be away in body Karla! The purity and kindness of your heart will be right here in the Den! One can always find love and warmth on every page of your part of this cyber world. Each visitor leaves knowing they have just been in the presence of a gentle soul. Merry Christmas Karla. Lisa|
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Hoping your Holiday is Spectacular, Karla!|
|Reviewed by Trixie Love
This is beautiful...
Have a wonderful Holiday..
Love & Hugs
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Thank you Karla!!
Merry Christmas Love!!
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|My sincere thanks, Karla and my very best wishes to you. Love and peace, Regis.|
|Reviewed by jude forese
|luv the style, content and color to this lovely holiday spirit ...|
|Reviewed by P. Michaels
|Karla, this is a very nice message with holiday colors. Thank you, and I wish the same for you.
|Reviewed by La Belle Rouge (Reader)
|This is so loving Karla, like your gentle heart. Will miss you, hope you are feeling the joy of Christmas now. Much Love
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|It couldn't be said any better than this Karla! You are a true poet! God bless you in all you do, Merry Christmas!;-)with love, Eileen|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
beautiful holiday sentiments; happy christmas to you; may they be bright and full of unexpected blessings! lovely poem; thanks for blessing us with your talents and words! (((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, karen lynn. :D