· Boomer the Bengal Cat by Karen Pitchford
· Harry Spotter the Incontinent Puppy by Paige Hanson
· Dream I Can by Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe I Can By Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe & Dream Find Their Way Home by S. Gallucci 2006
· Miss Amy's Hurray for Rhyme it's Story Time
· Testimonial of a mural, a book and a girl
· Rest in Peace, Mr. Bennet
· Ladies of the Festival
· Thanks Leigh
· Love will find the key...
· My BIG Idea 2 By Asa Sellers (10 yrs old)
· Soda Pop Falls
· 200+ Students Today
· Art Class Today
· The Ravioli Monster!
· WTBQ Radio NY - The Frank Truatt Morning Show
· 1480 WHBC Morning Radio Show - Canton, Ohio
· KXYL FM Radio Interview Brownwood, TX
· WTLN: Public Service Announcement regarding AUTISM
· The Apopka Chief April 27, 2007
· FRONT PAGE!!! Apopka Chief April 20, 2007
· The Planter Newspaper April 13, 2007
· Apopka MY TOWN Magazine April 5, 2007
· The Apopka Chief March 23, 2007
· The Apopka Chief News July 28, 2006
· Inspiration sneaks up again...
· Thank You ♥Jesus
· HONEY ♥ BEAR
· The Daintiest Ballerina
· Before & After Make-Over... Dirty old DOGS!
· Le Salon.... Meoooow!
· ďMommyís Little ♥ Fan ClubĒ
· Memories Re-surfacing
· Chick from P.A.
· Christmas Eve Adventure
· Book signing event for Eben Alexander a huge success!
· 790am Radio in Leesburg FL.
· Orlando (Lake) Sentinel... Mt. Dora Artist...
· Barrel of Books in Mount Dora Florida Grand Opening
· Online Article: what to do in Mt Dora .com
· EVERYTHING LAKE MAGAZINE Sept. 2012 Issue
· Limited Edition, Signed & Numbered Private Label Wine Bottles for Event!
· Memories of Mount Dora Preview Oct 22, 2012
Amy Sellers, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
This catchy little poem and illustration was made into a greeting card. Perfect for families affected by autism (Puzzle piece border reflects the autism puzzle piece logo).
Roses are Red and Violets are Blue
Iím writing a note from me just for you
Iíll write you a Thank You so big and so bright
Your mouth will be smiling from morning till night
My very best crayons are lined in a row
Iíll print the best words so that you will know
Youíve made me happy; Your gift is so grand
The world needs to stand up and give you a hand
Iíll draw you a picture so that you can see
A rainbow of colors thatís likely to be
As bright as your thoughtfulness, high as your heart
As moving as big, purple mountains that part
So when you receive this note in your mail
This letter is proof that your love can prevail
The colors that shine from the gift that you sent
Are reflections of you and your loving intent
-By Amy Sellers
Amy Sellers .COM
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|Awww, show a warm tender heart. Maybe you should add these poems through AD again. I have about 90 peeps on my trackers thingy, I'll go tell them to read you..|