· Whooo's Coming to Dinner?
· Cats & Mice, Twice as Nice!
· Snorts, Paws, Tails & Claws!
· Can Angels Do Loop Dee Loops?
· Memories of Mount Dora Volume 2
· Memories of Mount Dora Volume 1
· Boomer the Bengal Cat by Karen Pitchford
· Harry Spotter the Incontinent Puppy by Paige Hanson
· Dream I Can by Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe I Can By Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Testimonial of a mural, a book and a girl
· Rest in Peace, Mr. Bennet
· Ladies of the Festival
· Thanks Leigh
· Love will find the key...
· My BIG Idea 2 By Asa Sellers (10 yrs old)
· Soda Pop Falls
· 200+ Students Today
· Art Class Today
· The Ravioli Monster!
· WTBQ Radio NY - The Frank Truatt Morning Show
· 1480 WHBC Morning Radio Show - Canton, Ohio
· KXYL FM Radio Interview Brownwood, TX
· WTLN: Public Service Announcement regarding AUTISM
· The Apopka Chief April 27, 2007
· FRONT PAGE!!! Apopka Chief April 20, 2007
· The Planter Newspaper April 13, 2007
· Apopka MY TOWN Magazine April 5, 2007
· The Apopka Chief March 23, 2007
· The Apopka Chief News July 28, 2006
· Inspiration sneaks up again...
· Thank You ♥Jesus
· HONEY ♥ BEAR
· The Daintiest Ballerina
· Before & After Make-Over... Dirty old DOGS!
· Le Salon.... Meoooow!
· “Mommy’s Little ♥ Fan Club”
· Memories Re-surfacing
· Chick from P.A.
· Christmas Eve Adventure
· Readers' Favorite 5 Star Reviews!!!
· Coming Soon... Snorts, Paws, Tails & Claws!
· WT Bland Mt. Dora Library Speaking Event with Amy Sellers
· Book signing event for Eben Alexander a huge success!
· 790am Radio in Leesburg FL.
· Orlando (Lake) Sentinel... Mt. Dora Artist...
· Barrel of Books in Mount Dora Florida Grand Opening
Amy Sellers, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
This adorable poem and bubble gum machine illustration was made into a greeting card.
“I LOVE U!”
I wish I had one hundred coins
I’d buy up all the gum
And read to you the printing found
On each and every one
The greens say, “hug” and yellows say, “sigh”
Orange says, “friend” and “bliss”
The white one’s are the funnest of all
With lips that blow a kiss
The red ones are the best of all
The words are all so true
I’ll read one now right through the glass
It says that “I LOVE U!”
Amy Sellers .COM
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by John Domino
|If I were a kid I would want to receive this card. Grown up kids would probably like it too. Especially those who still like gum ball & gum ball machines. Very nice Connie!
|Reviewed by Annabel Sheila
|Great work Amy.|
|Reviewed by Poetess of The Soul Sheila G
|Beautifully and deeply touched, these child words to Mom and DAD!
A greating card huh, Congratulations Amy! Love the idea, and card too! very touching and bonding!
WArm hugs and love, Warrior Gypsy Lady Sheeeooxoo
Your Invite: Happy Holidays! Are you coming to My Holiday Dinner ((Creole etc. Poem)) - Come and bring a plate/etc. WE would miss YOU if you sadly couldn't make it!
|Reviewed by email@example.com Bennett
|I LOVE YOU TOO.
THIS IS SO SPECIAL.
|Reviewed by Todd-Michael St. Pierre
|I LOVE this poem & illustration! Very sweet! Keep up the good work Amy!|
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|Delighful sentiments shared most effectively, Amy. The card is lovely and symbolic of good thoughts. Thank you for sharing your gifts. Love and peace,
|Reviewed by richard cederberg
|This was sweet Amy. Congratulations on the greeting card.
Light and Wisdom ...