· Whooo's Coming to Dinner?
· Cats & Mice, Twice as Nice!
· Snorts, Paws, Tails & Claws!
· Can Angels Do Loop Dee Loops?
· Memories of Mount Dora Volume 2
· Memories of Mount Dora Volume 1
· Boomer the Bengal Cat by Karen Pitchford
· Harry Spotter the Incontinent Puppy by Paige Hanson
· Dream I Can by Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe I Can By Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Testimonial of a mural, a book and a girl
· Rest in Peace, Mr. Bennet
· Ladies of the Festival
· Thanks Leigh
· Love will find the key...
· My BIG Idea 2 By Asa Sellers (10 yrs old)
· Soda Pop Falls
· 200+ Students Today
· Art Class Today
· The Ravioli Monster!
· WTBQ Radio NY - The Frank Truatt Morning Show
· 1480 WHBC Morning Radio Show - Canton, Ohio
· KXYL FM Radio Interview Brownwood, TX
· WTLN: Public Service Announcement regarding AUTISM
· The Apopka Chief April 27, 2007
· FRONT PAGE!!! Apopka Chief April 20, 2007
· The Planter Newspaper April 13, 2007
· Apopka MY TOWN Magazine April 5, 2007
· The Apopka Chief March 23, 2007
· The Apopka Chief News July 28, 2006
· Inspiration sneaks up again...
· Thank You ♥Jesus
· HONEY ♥ BEAR
· The Daintiest Ballerina
· Before & After Make-Over... Dirty old DOGS!
· Le Salon.... Meoooow!
· “Mommy’s Little ♥ Fan Club”
· Memories Re-surfacing
· Chick from P.A.
· Christmas Eve Adventure
· Readers' Favorite 5 Star Reviews!!!
· Coming Soon... Snorts, Paws, Tails & Claws!
· WT Bland Mt. Dora Library Speaking Event with Amy Sellers
· Book signing event for Eben Alexander a huge success!
· 790am Radio in Leesburg FL.
· Orlando (Lake) Sentinel... Mt. Dora Artist...
· Barrel of Books in Mount Dora Florida Grand Opening
Amy Sellers, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
This painting and illustration was inspired by all of the people who have given generous donations to our autism charity. THANK YOU!
“Lovely Little Angel”
This lovely little Angel
Is watching over you
For those who give so thoughtfully
Are guarded after too!
The gifts you’ve sent will surely find
Their way back to your path
Ten times their size in weight and love
And all on your behalf
-By Amy Sellers
Thank You for your generous gift!
Amy Sellers .COM
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by email@example.com Bennett
|THIS IS A DEAR.|
|Reviewed by Poetess of The Soul Sheila G
|A Giving heart is a happy heart!
Great Angel message throughout Amy~!
WE all must help our fellow man/child!
Unity is STRength!
WArmly,WArrior PURPLE Lady Sheeeoox
|Reviewed by Gwendolyn Thomas Gath
|Powerful and inspirational poem!
Thank you for sharing continued blessings Amy.
Your artwork and poetry both are beautiful and blessed!
From the Heart of an Artist...
|Reviewed by Debra Baker
|Amy, Generosity of the heart and the gift of giving, does come back. The Angel, adorable. I have had the privledge of working with delayed children before I lost my sight. Many came to visit me during my battle with Cancer. Their voices were worth a thousand tears.|
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|A very fine "thank you." As for the allusion to "angels," I do not know where I'd be if it were not for them looking after me. Thank you, Amy. Love and peace,
|Reviewed by Netta Jack
|Awwwww. How sweet. You loving heart is appreciated.|
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
Beautiful little poem and an excellent thank you. My daughter is a communications major and works with autistic children. She loves her job and her kids. Her enthusiasm is infectious and by reviewing your bio I have the feeling you both share that special gift. Please keep up your awesome work. The cause is certainly a needy one. may God Bless You Always, Paul.