· Whooo's Coming to Dinner?
· Cats & Mice, Twice as Nice!
· Snorts, Paws, Tails & Claws!
· Can Angels Do Loop Dee Loops?
· Memories of Mount Dora Volume 2
· Memories of Mount Dora Volume 1
· Boomer the Bengal Cat by Karen Pitchford
· Harry Spotter the Incontinent Puppy by Paige Hanson
· Dream I Can by Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe I Can By Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Testimonial of a mural, a book and a girl
· Rest in Peace, Mr. Bennet
· Ladies of the Festival
· Thanks Leigh
· Love will find the key...
· My BIG Idea 2 By Asa Sellers (10 yrs old)
· Soda Pop Falls
· 200+ Students Today
· Art Class Today
· The Ravioli Monster!
· WTBQ Radio NY - The Frank Truatt Morning Show
· 1480 WHBC Morning Radio Show - Canton, Ohio
· KXYL FM Radio Interview Brownwood, TX
· WTLN: Public Service Announcement regarding AUTISM
· The Apopka Chief April 27, 2007
· FRONT PAGE!!! Apopka Chief April 20, 2007
· The Planter Newspaper April 13, 2007
· Apopka MY TOWN Magazine April 5, 2007
· The Apopka Chief March 23, 2007
· The Apopka Chief News July 28, 2006
· Inspiration sneaks up again...
· Thank You ♥Jesus
· HONEY ♥ BEAR
· The Daintiest Ballerina
· Before & After Make-Over... Dirty old DOGS!
· Le Salon.... Meoooow!
· “Mommy’s Little ♥ Fan Club”
· Memories Re-surfacing
· Chick from P.A.
· Christmas Eve Adventure
· Readers' Favorite 5 Star Reviews!!!
· Coming Soon... Snorts, Paws, Tails & Claws!
· WT Bland Mt. Dora Library Speaking Event with Amy Sellers
· Book signing event for Eben Alexander a huge success!
· 790am Radio in Leesburg FL.
· Orlando (Lake) Sentinel... Mt. Dora Artist...
· Barrel of Books in Mount Dora Florida Grand Opening
Amy Sellers, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Angel in the Peacock Garden is a dedication to the place where I go to meditate, pray, and define my mission.
Angel in the Peacock Garden
I built a garden, brick-by-brick
a place to sit and pray
And as I planted each new bud
I'd closed my eyes to say
Dear angel in my garden
please listen to my prayer
and lift these words up to the Lord
for children everywhere
I built a garden, day-by-day
a place to find my way
And as I tended to each plant
I'd hear the angels say,
Dear mother in the garden
we've listened to your prayer
the Lord will help in his own way
have patience, don't dispare
I pull the weeds and fertilize
the roses reach the sky
and as I pray I feel the angels
as they pass on by
Dear God in Heaven, thank you for
your guidance that you send
through angels in my garden
this holy place I tend.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Samuel Stone
|An entertaining and warm poem... I enjoyed reading it..wishing you well..
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|Prayerful and inspiring, Amy. I hope you find solace and peace and I wish them for you. Love and all good things,
|Reviewed by Sandie Angel
|Beautiful picture and poem!!!!! Enjoyed both!!!!!
Sandie Angel :o)
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
Beautiful write. Everyone should have such a place to relax and take a few moments of their lives just to reflect and pray.
|Reviewed by CJ Heck
|A beautiful and inspiring poem, Amy. Excellent rhyme and meter, too.