David A. Schwinghammer
· Soldier's Gap
· Soldier's Gap
· Mengele's Double, Chapter 9
· Seminary Boy, a memoir
· Fisher of Men, Chapter Nine
· Soldier's Gap, Chapter Three
· Honest Thief, Tender Murderer, Chapter Nine
· Fisher of Men, Chapter 8
· Honest Thief, Tender Murderer, Chapter Eight
· Mengele's Double, Chapter Eight
· Bereavement Blues
· Fisher of Men, Chapter 7
· Missoula, book review
· Another Shakespeare Doubter, book review
· Flights of Passage, book review
· The Lusitania, book review
· The Wilderness of Ruin, book review
· A Beautiful Mind, book review
· Another Planet, book review
· The Three Stooges, book review
· The God Particle
· Empire of Sin, book review
· Widow's Peak
· Alumni Game
· Girls Who Wear Glasses
· The Do Drop Inn
· Ode to Neve Campbell
· Jacks or Better 101
· Never My Love
David A. Schwinghammer, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Books by David A. Schwinghammer
Old, but still looking for the one. (Sonnet)
With one grey hair on my chest and receding hair
I come to you humble and open
But you're a Jehoval Witness or so you've spoken
Put that all away - see only me
I'm a rare thing; I'm a
Don't be unduly influenced by friends or kin
Although thirty-four, I have young eyes can't you see?
When those same boys you admire are wheelchair bound
My soul will be doing cartwheels and exploring space.
Find the rare thing in me. It will die without you.
The Blue Heron will become extinct;
The Sun's flares will die out, but I'll
love your eyes forever; I'll love that place.
I'll even love the tiger's birthmark on your face. Pray, what else can I do?