CD: DIVINE MERCY – ST FAUSTINA
by Keith John Paul Horcasitas
Friday, January 23, 2009
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
CD: DIVINE MERCY – ST FAUSTINA
“Jesus, I Trust In You.”
Keith John Paul Horcasitas
CD: DIVINE MERCY – ST FAUSTINA
“Jesus, I Trust In You.”
Keith John Paul Horcasitas
1. Jesus Heal My Wounds Jesus, I’m a sinner with my life Jesus, won’t You help me through this strife Jesus – Heal my wounds Jesus, I have gone against Your Word Jesus, will I still be heard? Jesus – Heal my wounds Jesus, it’s so lonely without You Jesus, I confess it all to You Jesus – Jesus You know my wounds need care And You are there Jesus, I have answered to Your call Jesus, You are Loving to us all Jesus – Heals our wounds.
2. Mary Magdeline Keith John Paul & Maria Perniciaro Horcasitas I met a woman that first Easter who loved to hug and smile And pass it on Mary Magdeline she shined my Love Like the breaking of the dawn (Jn. 20: 1 – 18) No one dared to cast the first stone
Nor did I condemn you Faithful at the Cross you trusted in Me alone To forgive all of your sins too (Jn. 8: 1 – 11, Mt. 27: 55 –56, Mk. 15: 40 –41, Jn. 19:25) You once cried and washed my feet And anointed me with oil I forgave your sins, cast out demons, all complete The self-righteous questioned and were in turmoil (Mt. 26: 6 – 13, Mk. 14: 3 – 9, Mk. 16: 9, Lk. 7: 36 – 50, Jn. 12: 1 – 8) I met a woman that first Easter who loved to hug and smile And pass it on Mary Magdeline she shined my Love Like the breaking of the dawn You once cried, you thought I was late For Lazarus your brother Yet he arose from death’s fate By My Power and no other (Jn. 11: 1 - 44) Yes, you chose to Adore Me your Lord While Martha troubled with concerns This shall not be taken but be restored
It’s what my Sacred Heart truly yearns (Lk. 10: 38 – 42, Jn. 11: 1 – 3) I met a woman that first Easter who loved to hug and smile And pass it on Mary Magdeline she shined my Love Like the breaking of the dawn.
3. Feed My Lambs Based on John 21 Tommy Hidding, SJ *** Feed my lambs tend my sheep Draw them near close to the Lord Feed my lambs tend my sheep Bring them home safe in the Lord Do you love me more than all the world Come take my hand *** Do you care for the Risen Christ Have you seen the Face of the Lord *** Can you love with a single heart Know my ways come follow me.
4. Hands This hand which is writing By will of Your Love Has also been guilty And covered with a glove It hasn’t reached out In Love to all men Yet hopes to find comfort In words from the pen So if be Your Will That hands are to share Forgive me Dear Lord
For not using my pair Oh put your hand In the Hand of the Man Who Stills the water Oh put your hand In the Hand of the Man Who Calms the sea Take a look at yourself And you can look at others differently By putting your hand in the Hand of the Man from Galilee Na na na na na na na Na na na na, St. Jude!
5. Still Storm (Mk. 4: 35 – 41)
By Keith John Paul Horcasitas March 13, 2001 – Pachelbel: Canon in D* (* Public Domain) Oh how you dreamed just for me When You slept on the boat out at sea How You longed for the faith in me And to die on the Cross just for me And behold a storm arose It tossed the ship with the friends You know You were fast asleep in prayer And we thought that You just didn’t care Yes we feared and we woke you up We couldn’t yet drink from the same cup We asked you, “Lord save us, Lest that we should perish?” And You asked us, Why the fear?” “Where’s your faith when you know I’m near?” You stopped the wind and You stopped the waves You brought Your Peace, Yes Jesus Saves!
Mk. 4: 35 – 41 That day as evening drew on He said to them, “Let us cross over to the farther shore.” Leaving the crowd, they took Him away in the boat in which He was sitting, while the other boats accompanied Him. It happened that a bad squall blew up. The waves were breaking over the boat and it began to ship water badly. Jesus was in the stern through it all, sound asleep on a cushion. They finally woke Him and said to Him, “Teacher does it not matter to You that we are going to drown?” He awoke and rebuked the wind and said to the sea, “Quiet! Be Still!” The wind fell off and everything grew calm. Then He said to them, “Why are you so terrified? Why are you lacking in faith?” A great awe overcame them at this. They kept saying to one another, “Who can this be that the wind and sea obey Him?” (Repeat above)
Tossed at the sea May the Peace of the Lord* Let it be, Let it grow*
Faith to be free Be with you And everywhere that you go
Trust in me With your friends May the Peace of the Lord
Through your calvaries And your family too Be with you
Lamb of God, You take away the sins of the world, have mercy on us.*
Lamb of God, You take away the sins of the world, have mercy on us.
Lamb of God, You take away the sins of the world, grant us Peace.
This song was written when I accompanied our son, Andrew, at his sleep study being done to rule out seizures. You never know when the Holy Spirit will inspire you!
6. Selsun Blues Keith John Paul Horcasitas & Scott G. Vincent * I’ve got the Selsun I’ve got the Selsun Blues I’ve got the Selsun I’ve got the Selsun Blues It cleans your hair and gets the dandruff out too It was Saturday night, Maria’s hands through my hair The same old problem, the dandruff’s still there * It was almost winter, with snow on the ground But that’s no reason, for these flakes to be all around * Well now I’ve got some gray, and that pesky itchy stuff How can I ever color, that darn dandruff? * So Lord I need Your help, I don’t know what to do I know that You can count my every hair, but not the dandruff too! * The problem’s over, Maria’s coming back around So let me tell y’all about the secret that I have found
7. Bear With One Another Bear with one another, through the Power of Christ (repeat three times) Bear hug one another, through Forgiveness In Christ (repeat three times) “Love One Another, As I Have Loved You.” (repeat three times)
8. San Pedro Pescador (St. Peter the Fisherman) Church You’ve shown me what love Can do for a soul Both withered and old You’ve shown me how love Was meant for us all And this is your call *** Open your heart Don’t let love be apart Just let it grow
And then you will know That your love is what God has sent And you and I are what were meant And now while I’m gone You know I’m still there My presence I share To give to God’s children Both young and old And this you have told ***
9. Take The Time To Be Alone With God His Presence Shared To take the time to be all alone With God His Presence shared Can really help a heart to grow Just by being there*** Take the time to be all alone With God His Presence shared Though what you hear may not be heard As we have always known Just trust in God His Loving Care And who you are is shown *** And though the setbacks seem so bad They’re blessings from our Lord Without which we’d forget His Love The One, the Most Adored. ***
10. Two Promises There are only two promises That our Lord Jesus Christ gave Eternal Life is given Through the Cross that did save The former is the last And the latter is the first We must take up our crosses daily If eternity is heaven our thirst For those who are last are first And those who are first are last Life eternal is promised, not in this world Our God is Present, not past And Jesus also promised the Holy Spirit Would help to guide us on the Father’s Way First to carry our own crosses Then to meet the Father on that Everlasting Day.
11. God Shine On Me Each Morning starts another day The sun smiles and winks at Brenda Faye *** Let you life shine on me And your love set me free I have called you at night Still you give me your light Your warmth radiates life as she’s come to know Which she in turn gives to others, to others with a glow. ***
12. Jesus, My Lord Tommy Hidding, SJ Softly sit and let your senses share that place where all is one Let the fullness in go deep within Softly sit and let your senses share that place where Jesus comes He is the Lord of life, source of love Jesus Christ You died to save us all as Lamb of God you died for me I want to praise Your Name, thank You LordJesus Christ, Jesus, My Lord, My Lord and God Softly sit and let your senses share that place where Jesus comes Let the fullness in go deep within Oh softly sit Alle – Allelu –u – ia.
13. Penny Post Song (The Legend of Bill Bailey) The day I first went walking in the Post I looked it over carefully especially the host “Bill Bailey’s my name,” he told me with a grin He told me ‘bout the history of the old Penny Inn Well my friends David, Scott and Neal were also there Bailey talked to us with an evil looking stare Now he seemed friendly but I really wasn’t sure His eyes kept that look as I listened on to more After awhile Bailey gave us each a list With all the things the Post sells the things you can’t resist The list included munchies, coffee and tea We all looked it over as Bailey started to stare at me Well I never liked coffee even though I’d tried Neal told me to try once more he said, “You’ll be satisfied!” Bailey fixed me up a cup of secret blend to taste Said, “I’d surely like it there’d be nothing left to waste.” Well as I drank that coffee my buds were in delight Told Bailey, “I loved it!” that he’d really picked me right Bailey quickly gave a smile and stared me in the eyes I started feeling dizzy as he sang to my surprise *** Welcome to the Penny Post sit and have a cup The music’s getting going and things are looking up Welcome to the Penny Post it’s the only one The people here are friendly and we’re gonna have some fun When Bailey finished singing I could hardly see his face Neal, Scott and David wondered why I mumbled in disgrace Told them, “Let’s get out of here I need some doctor’s care!” Told um, “I’d been poisoned by that eerie looking stare!” Well my friend named Pierre, a learning doctor was his trade Was also at the Post and so was called to give me aid He dragged me to a corner since by then I’d hit the floor He started to look me over as Bailey flew outside the door After this I couldn’t think my life seemed sure to end But Pierre kept on working on his close and long-time friend Then he found what caused it all what Bailey’d hoped to see The coffee Bailey’d given had some poison set for me. Well now I still go to the Post my health’s returned to me Pierre saved this life of mine now I still drink coffee Where Bailey’s gone I’ll never know but one thing I’ll never forget The staring eyes of Bailey as he sang without regret ***
14. Michael (Bouligny) You are a friend who cares No matter what you’re there It’s great to work with you You help us all get through Work’s stressful but we have fun You tease Irma that her work’s never done We all know “Is it 3:15 yet?” When will you try curry and get that 2nd marriage set? *** Michael you’re a special friend Who gives his all to us Michael you’re there till the end And I thank you for your trust So may you always be blessed And keep Fr. Michael Jung to the test You’ve raised those twins of so well But sometimes being a parent can sure seem like hell And don’t give up on Clegg’s and Home Depot We know that you’ve got a ton of dough! So here’s a toast, “May God be with you!” Thank you for your love that’s true ***
15. Love Song (revised by Keith John Paul Horcasitas) The words I have to say May well be simple but they’re true Until you give your love There’s nothing more that we can do Christ* is the opening door Christ* is what we came here for No one can offer you more Do you know what I mean? Have your eyes really seen? You say it’s really hard To leave behind the life we knew But there’s no other way And now it’s really up to you Love is the key we must turn Truth is the flame we must burn Freedom the lesson we must learn Do you know what I mean? Have your eyes really seen? * “Love” – original lyric © 1970 Leslie Duncan HFALicensingSupport.Songfile.com Song Code L83200 Title: Love Song - Writer: Leslie Duncan License # 1010976170.
16. What’s My Sign? - The Sign of the Cross! *** What’s my sign? Not Aquarius! What’s my sign? Not Cancer! What’s my sign ? Not even Pisces! I was born on March 5, Baptized, so my sign is the Cross! In the Name of the Father And the Son And the Holy Spirit Amen, my sign is the sign of the Cross People are looking for meaning In the stars above Jesus Christ is Arisen He Shed His Blood, washed our sins, now we’re blessed with His Love *** The moon is just a part of God’s Creation Just like you and me We are not controlled by its movements Jesus Christ is King of Kings and He has set us free. ***
17. Rev. Mary Moody Rev. Mary Moody You love way beyond duty Reaching out to all in need Preaching out God’s Word in deed May God bless you So that you may be A blessing to others To those that you see.
18. My Sweet Lady, Mother Mary Based on the song by John Denver John 19: 25 - 27 Near the Cross of Jesus there stood His Mother, His Mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Magdeline. Seeing His mother there with the disciple whom He Loved, Jesus said to His Mother, “Woman, there is your son.” In turn, he said to the disciple, “There is your Mother.” From that hour onward, the disciple took her into his care. *** Lady, Mother Mary, are you crying Do the tears belong to me Did you think our time together Was all gone? Lady, Mother Mary, you’ve been dreaming I’m as close as I can be – On the Cross for you and all - And I promise to you Our time has just begun – Just like I told St. Dismas, the good thief - Close your eyes and rest your weary mind
I promise I will stay right here beside you Today our lives were joined, became entwined – Immaculate Heart of Mary/Sacred Heart of Jesus And I wish that you could know how much I love you! *** HFALicensingSupport.Songfile.com Song Code M85200 Title: My Sweet Lady Writer: John Denver License # 1020897846.
Divine Mercy is not for sale, but please feel free to make any donations on its behalf to either: MISSIONARIES OF CHARITY, Mother Teresa – Queen of Peace Shelter, Unwed Mothers’ Home, 737 East Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70802 or MERCY MINISTRIES, P.O. Box 111060, Nashville, TN 37222 (www.mercyministries.org).
Saint Mary Faustina (Helen Kowalska) was born on August 25, 1905 in Glogowiec, Poland. She was a doer of mercy, bringing joy and peace to others. By writing about God's mercy, she encouraged others to trust in Him. In 1934, in obedience to the expressed wishes of her spiritual director, and then of Our Lord Himself, she began recording divine revelations and mystical experiences, together with her own inmost thoughts, insights, and prayers. St. Faustina died on October 5, 1938 and was cannonized on April 30, 2000 by Pope John Paul II; her feast day is celebrated on October 5. "Divine Mercy" image on cd front: Public Domain. CD Produced by Kenny Kleinpeter (www.kleinpetermusic.com) © Keith John Paul Horcasitas.