· Running with the Enemy
· Our Hart, Elegy for a Concubine
· My Splendid Concubine
· 26. Running with the Enemy - Chapter 4, Episode 26 of 26
· 25. Running with the Enemy - Chapter 4, Episode 25 of 26
· 24. Running with the Enemy - Chapter 4, Episode 24 of 26
· 23. Running with the Enemy - Chapter 4, Episode 23 of 26
· 22. Running with the Enemy - Chapter 4, Episode 22 of 26
· 21. Running with the Enemy - Chapter 3, Episode 21 of 26
· 20. Running with the Enemy - Chapter 3, Episode 20 of 26
· 19. Runing with the Enemy - Chapter 3, Episode 19 of 26
· 18. Running with the Enemy - Chapter 3, Episode 18 of 26
· 17, Running with the Enemy - Chapter 3, Episode 17 of 26
· It is Time – Relief for Victims of Lone-Wolf Killers such as James Holmes
· Living on the thin side of Black Ice
· Getting Oriented
· Learning to Love and Hate while teaching ESL in the Middle Kingdom
· The Release of The Concubine Saga is another Cheap Marketing Ploy
· The Story behind the National Debt
· Using Alchemy to Disarm Psychological Vampires
· Learning what Win-Win Really Means
· Review for Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother
· In Defense of Tiger Mothers Everywhere
· The birth of a child called Prose
· The Luxury of Heartache
· Learning from Death
· Putting Cupid's Arrows on Ice
· The Never-Ending Book Promotion Blues
· Walking the Path of Dead Explorers
· LIttle No More
· A New World of Publishing
· Honorable Mention at 2013 San Francisco Book Festival
· Please support this vital Amazon.com petition
· Found Guilty because of Reckless and False Speech
· A Goodreads Giveaway for Runing with the Enemy
· News to Share December 2012
· Historical Novel Society
Lloyd Lofthouse, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
The dangers of dry brush.
Warned about our domicile’s
Crowded brush covered
Hillside, we fell eight times
Climbing the steep Teflon coated
Slope cutting low branches
Looking quite pallid
On the second day
I used a shark’s tooth rake
To scrap dry hay
From nature’s steep cake.
We discovered left over cigarette butts
From our top-of-the hillside
A risky danger of being fried.
My Splendid Concubine
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
|The carelessness of some has huge ramifications for all caught in the path - excellent write. We are worse than lightning in starting fires -
(((HUGS))) and love, Karla.
|Reviewed by Gene Williamson
|Lloyd, -Ha! I caught you on that second stanza. I think
you should expand your rhyming to an entire poem. No? -gene.
|Reviewed by Linda Law
|While our country burns....such a travesty.... good write as always... lindalaw|