· My Splendid Concubine, 3rd edition
· Running with the Enemy
· 26. Running with the Enemy - Chapter 4, Episode 26 of 26
· 25. Running with the Enemy - Chapter 4, Episode 25 of 26
· 24. Running with the Enemy - Chapter 4, Episode 24 of 26
· 23. Running with the Enemy - Chapter 4, Episode 23 of 26
· 22. Running with the Enemy - Chapter 4, Episode 22 of 26
· 21. Running with the Enemy - Chapter 3, Episode 21 of 26
· 20. Running with the Enemy - Chapter 3, Episode 20 of 26
· 19. Runing with the Enemy - Chapter 3, Episode 19 of 26
· 18. Running with the Enemy - Chapter 3, Episode 18 of 26
· 17, Running with the Enemy - Chapter 3, Episode 17 of 26
· It is Time – Relief for Victims of Lone-Wolf Killers such as James Holmes
· Living on the thin side of Black Ice
· Getting Oriented
· Learning to Love and Hate while teaching ESL in the Middle Kingdom
· The Release of The Concubine Saga is another Cheap Marketing Ploy
· The Story behind the National Debt
· Using Alchemy to Disarm Psychological Vampires
· Learning what Win-Win Really Means
· Review for Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother
· In Defense of Tiger Mothers Everywhere
· The birth of a child called Prose
· The Luxury of Heartache
· Learning from Death
· Putting Cupid's Arrows on Ice
· The Never-Ending Book Promotion Blues
· Walking the Path of Dead Explorers
· LIttle No More
· News for “Running with the Enemy”
· A New World of Publishing
· Honorable Mention at 2013 San Francisco Book Festival
· Please support this vital Amazon.com petition
· Found Guilty because of Reckless and False Speech
· A Goodreads Giveaway for Runing with the Enemy
· News to Share December 2012
Lloyd Lofthouse, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haibun is a Japanese form of poetry that combines prose and haiku. In this haibun, I have adapted the format into a political statement to fit the times.
The Dalai Lama is a charismatic man. He exudes peace and harmoney. On the other hand, what is the truth and does anyone care? The truth is that people will believe what they want to believe--no matter the truth. If you want to know that truth, become a reporter and do your homework.
history says no
My Splendid Concubine
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|I do appreciate the way you share your philosophy in such a succinct and thought-inciting way. Thank you, Lloyd. Love and peace,
|Reviewed by m j hollingshead
|Reviewed by Chantilly Lace (Reader)
|Great writing sweet man...have a great night...Hugsss|
|Reviewed by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
|Stunning in scope, this halibun - well done, Lloyd.
(((HUGS))) and love, Karla.
|Reviewed by Gene Williamson
|Lloyd, whether this is true haibun is of no matter, It is an
interesting use of the form. Keep at it. I like. -gene.