· My Splendid Concubine, 3rd edition
· Running with the Enemy
· 26. Running with the Enemy - Chapter 4, Episode 26 of 26
· 25. Running with the Enemy - Chapter 4, Episode 25 of 26
· 24. Running with the Enemy - Chapter 4, Episode 24 of 26
· 23. Running with the Enemy - Chapter 4, Episode 23 of 26
· 22. Running with the Enemy - Chapter 4, Episode 22 of 26
· 21. Running with the Enemy - Chapter 3, Episode 21 of 26
· 20. Running with the Enemy - Chapter 3, Episode 20 of 26
· 19. Runing with the Enemy - Chapter 3, Episode 19 of 26
· 18. Running with the Enemy - Chapter 3, Episode 18 of 26
· 17, Running with the Enemy - Chapter 3, Episode 17 of 26
· It is Time – Relief for Victims of Lone-Wolf Killers such as James Holmes
· Living on the thin side of Black Ice
· Getting Oriented
· Learning to Love and Hate while teaching ESL in the Middle Kingdom
· The Release of The Concubine Saga is another Cheap Marketing Ploy
· The Story behind the National Debt
· Using Alchemy to Disarm Psychological Vampires
· Learning what Win-Win Really Means
· Review for Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother
· In Defense of Tiger Mothers Everywhere
· The birth of a child called Prose
· The Luxury of Heartache
· Learning from Death
· Putting Cupid's Arrows on Ice
· The Never-Ending Book Promotion Blues
· Walking the Path of Dead Explorers
· LIttle No More
· News for “Running with the Enemy”
· A New World of Publishing
· Honorable Mention at 2013 San Francisco Book Festival
· Please support this vital Amazon.com petition
· Found Guilty because of Reckless and False Speech
· A Goodreads Giveaway for Runing with the Enemy
· News to Share December 2012
Lloyd Lofthouse, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Eighty percent of Americans owe ten thousand or more on credit cards.
Up before down.
In bed near midnight.
On the way to work,
Blurry vision greets the sunrise
Where fumes obscure vision and
Choke the temporary
Freeway parking lot inhabitants.
Once a year, for a week or two,
The family vacations
Where hours are lost
As delayed flights steal time
Or pirates chase cruise ships off course
All with an American Express or Visa paving the way.
Orlando one year;
The Mediterranean or Grand Canyon the next
With plans to climb Everest in the works.
After each vacation,
The family stagers back to work or school
Swilling caffeine laced energy drinks to keep moving.
Trips to France and Germany wait on the horizon.
Debt buys thrills;
Retirement does not exist
Except on an endless treadmill.
Are we having fun yet?
My Splendid Concubine
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Karen Palumbo
|Geez, I can only dream of taking vacations such as the ones you mention. Love the sarcasm, how very true....
Be always safe,
|Reviewed by John Flanagan
Borrowed money, borrowed time, ant and grasshopper, you say it so well; I think Oscar Wilde was right, I'll have to die beyond my means, and it looks like the rest of us will, too, if we continue with this madness.
|Reviewed by Chantilly Lace (Reader)
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|If thats fun for you, you can HAVE it...glad i have no more credit as if I haven't the money to buy something, I don't get it...Ed|