· I Am Mister Ed ... Allan 'Rocky' Lane Revealed
· A Maverick Life: The Jack Kelly Story
· Reluctant Witness: Robert Taylor, Hollywood, & Communism
· Weekends In New England
· Dorothy From Kansas Meets the Wizard of X
· The Unpromised Land
· Until Next Time
· Looking For Mr. Golfball
· How Taylor Hicks Made it Possible For Adam Lambert to Win American Idol
· In The Hands of the Law
· Reluctant Witness: Robert Taylor, Hollywood, and Communism
· Has He Made It Through The Rain?
· Voice In My Head
· New Orleans vs Irag?
· Diamonds vs Kisses . . . a Flippant Commentary on Women’s Lib
· To Speak Her Name: Margie Hart, Ace Stripper
· Birth Of An Activist
· From Queen of Me to Queen of Indy Music
· Guiding Light’s Joseph Breen Crazy Like A Fox - Dr. Will Jeffries
· Browne Has Big Plans After Departing Another World
· From General Hospital to American History X . . . and beyond
· Guiding Light’s Secretary, Wanda, Hails from Washington, DC Area
· The Adult Video Awards Show – 1990
· Dear John, Harry Groener Is No Nerd
· Handsome Jay Hammer of Guiding Light
· Two Originals Remain From the Herman’s Hermits
· Spotlight . . . on Michael Swan
· Ms. Simile Skeltonics
· Getting Older
· Man in the Box
· The Younger Years
· Music or Love?
· On The Radio
· Life Before
· My Mama
· My Prayer
· Let's Talk: Mister Ed, TV's Maverick, & Movie Star Robert Taylor
· Reluctant Witness: Robert Taylor, Hollywood, & Communism: AD Top Books!
· e-book Available: Reluctant Witness, Robert Taylor, Hollywood, & Communism
· Biography - Reluctant Witness: Robert Taylor, Hollywood & Communism
· Robert Taylor Scholarship Announced!
· Award-Winning Photographer's Work to Grace Cover of New Book Set In Boston
· Linda Alexander Signs New Book Contract!
Linda Alexander, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
How Do I Tell You?
I say, "Ha, ha,"
Only meaning, "I don't know how to laugh."
I say, "How sad,"
Only meaning, "I don't know how to cry for you."
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Casey Harmon
|I think we can all relate to that...|
|Reviewed by Kapila Panwar (Reader)
|Great work done.|
|Reviewed by Arthur Tugman
|You are very talented.
|Reviewed by email@example.com Bennett
|Sometimes it is so hard to express verbally that is why we arite i guess right?|
|Reviewed by Judy Lloyd (Reader)
|You did say a lot and now I am tracking you because I am interested in my fellow PublishAmerica authors and like your style.|
|Reviewed by Tami Ryan
|Much said here.|
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|It seems impossible to communicate with some while so easy to do so with others. Well said. Love and peace to you, Linda. Regis|
|Reviewed by ya mama (Reader)
|Reviewed by Franz Kessler
|Communication is based on assumptions re the other person. Franz|