· I Am Mister Ed ... Allan 'Rocky' Lane Revealed
· A Maverick Life: The Jack Kelly Story
· Reluctant Witness: Robert Taylor, Hollywood, & Communism
· Weekends In New England
· Dorothy From Kansas Meets the Wizard of X
· The Unpromised Land
· Until Next Time
· Looking For Mr. Golfball
· How Taylor Hicks Made it Possible For Adam Lambert to Win American Idol
· In The Hands of the Law
· Reluctant Witness: Robert Taylor, Hollywood, and Communism
· Has He Made It Through The Rain?
· Voice In My Head
· New Orleans vs Irag?
· Diamonds vs Kisses . . . a Flippant Commentary on Womenís Lib
· To Speak Her Name: Margie Hart, Ace Stripper
· Birth Of An Activist
· From Queen of Me to Queen of Indy Music
· Guiding Lightís Joseph Breen Crazy Like A Fox - Dr. Will Jeffries
· Browne Has Big Plans After Departing Another World
· From General Hospital to American History X . . . and beyond
· Guiding Lightís Secretary, Wanda, Hails from Washington, DC Area
· The Adult Video Awards Show Ė 1990
· Dear John, Harry Groener Is No Nerd
· Handsome Jay Hammer of Guiding Light
· Two Originals Remain From the Hermanís Hermits
· Spotlight . . . on Michael Swan
· I Don't Know
· Ms. Simile Skeltonics
· Getting Older
· Man in the Box
· The Younger Years
· Music or Love?
· On The Radio
· Life Before
· My Mama
· Let's Talk: Mister Ed, TV's Maverick, & Movie Star Robert Taylor
· Reluctant Witness: Robert Taylor, Hollywood, & Communism: AD Top Books!
· e-book Available: Reluctant Witness, Robert Taylor, Hollywood, & Communism
· Biography - Reluctant Witness: Robert Taylor, Hollywood & Communism
· Robert Taylor Scholarship Announced!
· Award-Winning Photographer's Work to Grace Cover of New Book Set In Boston
· Linda Alexander Signs New Book Contract!
Linda Alexander, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
The Lord is with us.
My dreams are invaded.
I know I'm not alone.
Patterns, perfectly sane patterns
Are inserted into my unconscious
with a God-like simplicity.
I know I'm not alone.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by John Domino
|We know that THe Lord loves us So much. We need to run to Him and "Wake up and die right!"
Love & Blessings,
|Reviewed by Frances Seymour
|And thank goodness Linda, we are never alone! You have a beautiful poetic voice. Blessings...Frances|
|Reviewed by MaryGrace Patterson
|WE'RE NEVER ALONE. GOD IS ALWAYS THERE !!!!!!!!M|
|Reviewed by firstname.lastname@example.org Bennett
|Yes, my friend we are never alone for he loves us before we love our own selves and this is truly an awesome god we have and serve.|
|Reviewed by Yvonne Oots
|I enjoyed this very much... but I would like to read maybe a longer version of it... what a wonderful poetic story it could be.. I really do like this...