· Abuse: An Encyclopedia of Causes, Consequences, and Treatment
· Suicide Warfare: Culture, the Military, and the Individual as a Weapon
· Women in Combat: A Reference Handbook (Contemporary World Issues)
· Women of Afghanistan in the Post-Taliban Era: How Lives Have Changed . . .
· Women Political Leaders in Africa
· Female Suicide Bombers
· Female Genital Mutilation: Legal, Cultural and Medical Issues
· The Cuban Family: Custom and Change in an Era of Hardship
· Paternity and American Law
· The Women of Afghanistan Under the Taliban
· A Woman Confesses: It's Never Too Late For Lessons In Love -- And LifeLessons in Love and Life
· Sage Book Chapter: Women Political Leaders in Africa
· Female Genital Mutilation
· Terrorist Attack & Natural Disaster Preparedness
· Susan Cook-Jahme, AuthorsDen, Newsletter Review
· Warren V. Keller: A Visit to His Roots
· Properly Trained Servicewomen Can Overcome Physical Shortcomings
· Overturning Paternity
· Sexual Harassment
· Soviet-Afghan War (1979-1989)
· The "Dear John": Rosemarie Keller Skaine to Bob Trentz
· He Does Me Wrong Song
· Iíll Remember You
· Little Girl, Little Girl
· We Live
· I Am Well Fed
· My Horse II
· The Precipice
· Skaine Signs Two Contracts
· Skaine Interviews on Spotlite Radio
· Skaine presents at UN, Women in Parliament
· Skaine Gives UN Keynote, Terrorism & African Youth
· Query for Writers
· Rosemarie Skaine Keynote Speaker at UN Women 57 Meeting
· Christian Science Monitor Interview
Rosemarie Skaine, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Die, I wish I could.
God, I feared I would.
Pain is not benign.
Were agony so kind.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Michael LaSalle
|Stunning, rosemarie, you have truly captured the essence of the emotion, powerful!...mike
|Reviewed by Robert Montesino
|I know alittle about pain but these eighteen words really captures the throughly! Well done!|
|Reviewed by A Serviceable Villain
Short; succinct; definitive - outstanding!!
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|So much power in so few words. Well done, Rosemarie. Love and peace to you. Regis|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|i like it, rose, powerful and to the point! packs a wallop!|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Straight forward and to the point. Deep yet plain to the redceptions of our own weaknesses. Great write, Rose,
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
I like. The pain of success may actually be worth the agony of defeat.
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|Very deep write.|
|Reviewed by Judy Lloyd (Reader)
|Pain tells us when something is wrong and boy did I have it. I don't think there are enough words to describe really bad pain.|