· Abuse: An Encyclopedia of Causes, Consequences, and Treatment
· Suicide Warfare: Culture, the Military, and the Individual as a Weapon
· Women in Combat: A Reference Handbook (Contemporary World Issues)
· Women of Afghanistan in the Post-Taliban Era: How Lives Have Changed . . .
· Women Political Leaders in Africa
· Female Suicide Bombers
· Female Genital Mutilation: Legal, Cultural and Medical Issues
· The Cuban Family: Custom and Change in an Era of Hardship
· Paternity and American Law
· The Women of Afghanistan Under the Taliban
· A Woman Confesses: It's Never Too Late For Lessons In Love -- And LifeLessons in Love and Life
· Sage Book Chapter: Women Political Leaders in Africa
· Female Genital Mutilation
· Terrorist Attack & Natural Disaster Preparedness
· Susan Cook-Jahme, AuthorsDen, Newsletter Review
· Warren V. Keller: A Visit to His Roots
· Properly Trained Servicewomen Can Overcome Physical Shortcomings
· Overturning Paternity
· Sexual Harassment
· Soviet-Afghan War (1979-1989)
· The "Dear John": Rosemarie Keller Skaine to Bob Trentz
· He Does Me Wrong Song
· I’ll Remember You
· Little Girl, Little Girl
· We Live
· I Am Well Fed
· My Horse II
· The Precipice
· Skaine Signs Two Contracts
· Skaine Interviews on Spotlite Radio
· Skaine presents at UN, Women in Parliament
· Skaine Gives UN Keynote, Terrorism & African Youth
· Query for Writers
· Rosemarie Skaine Keynote Speaker at UN Women 57 Meeting
· Christian Science Monitor Interview
Rosemarie Skaine, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Now and then.
The day, dark, dreary and cold,
Unlike the day of old,
Sun, shiny, shadows short.
In a sameness, he knelt by her grave
His anguish he would save
He took his handkerchief
Things were so amiss.
When he gently brushed the dirt away
She saw the sameness in the day
And again, her tears slipped away.
R at AD
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by OnepoetGem *the Poetic Rapper
|touching poem Rose|
|Reviewed by Larry Lounsbury
|This is a man that loves deeply. Life is eternal, but still the hearts balm is to reflect. beautiful poem.|
|Reviewed by J M
|Has a beauty of ashes in this memoriable poem....|
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|Soul reaching verses, Rosemarie. Thank you for sharing this offering. Love and peace to you,
|Reviewed by Chuck Keller
|This is a powerful poem. Thank you for sharing your soul with us.|
|Reviewed by William Bonilla
|Well Penned Rosemarie
Enjoy your work
Love & Peace
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|This touched me deeply!!
Thank for sharing!!
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Poignant and touching knowing it comes with the teardrops straight from the heart.
|Reviewed by Sandie Angel
Sandie May Angel a.k.a. Sandie Angel :o(
|Reviewed by Gloria Buono Daly
|Emotional prose right from the heart. Thanks for sharing. My best, Gloria|