· Abuse: An Encyclopedia of Causes, Consequences, and Treatment
· Suicide Warfare: Culture, the Military, and the Individual as a Weapon
· Women in Combat: A Reference Handbook (Contemporary World Issues)
· Women of Afghanistan in the Post-Taliban Era: How Lives Have Changed . . .
· Women Political Leaders in Africa
· Female Suicide Bombers
· Female Genital Mutilation: Legal, Cultural and Medical Issues
· The Cuban Family: Custom and Change in an Era of Hardship
· Paternity and American Law
· The Women of Afghanistan Under the Taliban
· A Woman Confesses: It's Never Too Late For Lessons In Love -- And LifeLessons in Love and Life
· Sage Book Chapter: Women Political Leaders in Africa
· Female Genital Mutilation
· Terrorist Attack & Natural Disaster Preparedness
· Susan Cook-Jahme, AuthorsDen, Newsletter Review
· Warren V. Keller: A Visit to His Roots
· Properly Trained Servicewomen Can Overcome Physical Shortcomings
· Overturning Paternity
· Sexual Harassment
· Soviet-Afghan War (1979-1989)
· The "Dear John": Rosemarie Keller Skaine to Bob Trentz
· He Does Me Wrong Song
· Iíll Remember You
· Little Girl, Little Girl
· We Live
· I Am Well Fed
· My Horse II
· The Precipice
· Lace upon Linen
· Skaine Signs Two Contracts
· Skaine Interviews on Spotlite Radio
· Skaine presents at UN, Women in Parliament
· Skaine Gives UN Keynote, Terrorism & African Youth
· Query for Writers
· Rosemarie Skaine Keynote Speaker at UN Women 57 Meeting
· Christian Science Monitor Interview
Rosemarie Skaine, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
The sun is setting in Eventide
In the warmth of its rays to abide.
Slow in pace
To catch the face
Of this journey in Eventide.
For time is bringing to a close
This last road not chose.
Save You, a road we must go alone.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by OnepoetGem *the Poetic Rapper
|a nice poem speaking|
|Reviewed by Sandi Schraut
|Rosemarie the emotions evoked here strike deep in my heart. I am an older woman and at times I wonder how life would be different had a different path been chosen... WOW, loved this!|
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|Very moving and meaningful verses, Rosemarie; life is often a lonely experience in this world. Thank you. Love and best wishes,
|Reviewed by Andy Turner
|Mans lot is a lonely path.
|Reviewed by RWE SAYS BYE
|hauntingly simple and moodily mellow|
|Reviewed by TONY NERONE
|Wise words of Poetry.
GOD BLESS YOU
|Reviewed by Mike Bayles
|Sad, but true sometimes.
|Reviewed by Annabel Sheila
|In the end we must all go on alone....and time keeps racing by so fast! Food for thought in your lovely phrases, Rosemarie...well done!
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Breautiful work indeed Rosemarie, lovely.
|Reviewed by Clarence Prince
|This is a lovely poem, Rosemarie! Well done!|