Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Image (c) 2007, Karla Dorman
wearing sparkling tutus
pirouetting to thunderous
(c) 2007, Karla Dorman (9/25)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Poetess of The Soul Sheila G
|Love the quality of your images Karla!
Warmly, Warrior Lady Sheeeoox
STay Positive! Happy and STrong!
|Reviewed by Jeanette Cooper
|Beautiful! I've always thought lightning was a wonderous sight and you've presented a vision I never considered--dancing lightning. I applaude your lovely cinquain.|
|Reviewed by Chuck Keller
|Good job. Check out my "Solar Day Ballet" if you get time. It's an attempt to shine the spotlight on that "stage" where we all dwell.|
|Reviewed by ~ Holly Harbridge (Reader)
|Excellent my friend, blessings as always, love holly|
|Reviewed by Rose Rideout
|Your words really do place a show that is well appreciated in front of me Karla. Thank you for sharing.
Newfie Hugs, Rose
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Vivid flash of image dances across mind...that is what this write does to me...love it.
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Bravo! Take a Bow! Encore!|
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|WOW!!! and again...WOW!!! that's a description made by the gods to please their goddesses.
Very nice done.
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Excellent write, thank you for sharing
|Reviewed by Joyce Devenish
|I really like your storm pictures Karla. Good work...Joyce|
|Reviewed by John Leko
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Your imagery is flawless in this gem Karla!Kudo's!
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|Reviewed by Kathy Armijo
|They do put on one heck of a show!
The imagery of your words surpasses your photo, and the photo is spectacular.
|Reviewed by Kimmy Van Kooten
|What a flashy concept! Your feeding off its energy with this one Karla!
Love and Peace~
|Reviewed by Jean Strickland
|Excellent description of lighting. Powerful. Love the pic. Jean|
|Reviewed by William Bonilla
|Heavenly is your Cinquain
sparkling with , Yes Lightning
Love & Peace be with you
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Spectacular shot, even more spectacular little poem you have "struck" us with. A wonderful job; brava, StormSpinner! Storm on!!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn the Texas Tornado. :D
|Reviewed by Ann Scarborough
|Karla, I have to agree wholeheartedly with La Belle. Fantastic!
|Reviewed by La Belle Rouge Poetess Of The Heart
|Karla this is perfection!|
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|or Lightenening up bugs!