Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku (5/7/5): Summer Sunset
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Saturday, August 02, 2008
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Sounds of Alaska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,275
Image (c) 2008, Karla Dorman
A summer sunset
brings cooling relief in a
last burst of color
(c) 2008, Karla Dorman (8/2)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by John Domino
|This may have been written in 08 but is is still timely! That's GREAT!
Love & blessings,
|Reviewed by John Leko
|...such beauty...given color...in few words...so wonderfully.
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Beautiful write Karla, and the pic was perfect, thank you for sharing both
In Christs Love
|Reviewed by Christine Alwin
|A perfect way to end a day huh???? stunning visuals|
|Reviewed by Rose Rideout
|Beautiful Karla just simply beautiful.
Newfie Hugs re on the way, Rose
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
|Nicely said Karla. I have never really understood the popularity of Haiku myself. To me it's just a simple statement. Yes, it has meaning for sure but it's more like a line off a billboard ad. But then, many don't like classic poetry either. Just my humble opinion my friend.
I never say much about it,
Cause Haiku just isn't my style;
But your words still sing so gently,
The first I've reviewed in awhile.
Still, meter and verse is sweeter,
And it makes a much better song;
To say Haiku is poetry,
Is like calling rap, music; it's wrong.
Just a little fun with words. You've done well Karla. Simply ignore me.
|Reviewed by Sara Coslett
|Wonderful ku to match your great photo. ~ Sara|
|Reviewed by Mary Lacey, Desertrat
|So much truth in so few words. Great Karla.
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|Sweet haiku and most à propos and timely, Karla. Thank you. Love and best wishes to you,
|Reviewed by Lois Christensen
|Watch the sunsets when I have time. Sometimes involved in reading or something else and miss them. Sunsets are beautiful most nights and are never to tire of. I love this photo. So inspiring wanting me to look at sunset always.|
|Reviewed by Jill Eisnaugle
|I love the summer sunsets, Karla. They mean that the heat will slowly (and in our cases, very slowly) begin to cool for a few hours.
I love taking sky photos and I have been enjoying all of the pretty ones you've taken, too.
Nice, informative and in its own right, refreshing Haiku.
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|The end of another day, bleeding in the sky aftern been struck by the first stab of evening.
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|beautiful and refreshing!|
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Very pretty picture from a very pretty young lady...ed|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Beautiful haiku and stunning pic, Karla; excellent! BRAVA!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by La Belle Rouge Poetess Of The Heart
|Gorgeous images Karla!|
|Reviewed by Chantilly Lace (Reader)
|Excellent indeed sweet lady..take care ok be safe...Hugsssssss|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Excellant Ku and I love the simplicity of it with such a wonderul picture.
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|A very Kool 'Ku!|