It’s never too late to start reading the Book of information before leaving earth! Actually the Book is a guide for how to live while on earth. It’s a pity, I started reading the Book only 10 years ago, (from the year 2000). Before that year I was a wandering Catholic, not sure of where I would end up, most probably in hell. The pope’s organization did not encourage us “lay” parishioners to read the Bible because we might misinterpret it. (why did’nt they teach us to interpret the Bible passages correctly??) Only God knows.
Thanks to Martin Luther, he read the Bible and interpreted it. He was hounded for that. Lo and behold it was the popes organization that misinterpreted the Book. Here are few one liners. If you have a question, check it out in the Bible.
- Jesus died on the cross in our place to pay for our debts, past, present and future! (yes, past, present and FUTURE).
- Jesus died on the cross once and for all. He will not come down again and die for us again and again for our future sins. No way, Jose.
- Three days after Jesus was buried, he resurrected, became alive on His own power. He stayed and visited with His apostles and other faithful people for the next 40 days and then ascended to heaven in full view of those people who were most of the time with Him. Body and Spirit.
- And then, according to the Bible, He SAT down on the right hand of the Father and became our advocate, the one who intercedes for us. We can talk to him directly, 24/7. He is never busy. He listens all the time.
- He answers all the time, - Yes, or Wait you are not ready yet, I have something better for you.
- Why did Jesus SIT down on the right hand of the Father after He ascended to heaven. Because He ain’t coming down here again for your future sins. He has taken cared of that. If you find that hard to believe, then please read the Bible some more or ask the elders in your Church.
(to be continued…)