Many people worry about their health. So lets see if there is a way to minimize this worry. The following are "word bytes" of what I have learned so far.
- We are what we think. Similarly, generally speaking, we are what we eat.
- The thing to be wary about is our weight. If we become overweight because of too much food intake and very little exercise, this could lead to a higher LDL, (the bad cholesterol), higher blood pressure, higher glucose, (sugar in the blood) resulting in becoming a diabetic.
- Do not skip breakfast !! We suggest having the old fashion oatmeal with Flax Seed, Cinnamon powder and soy milk. And some fresh fruit.
- For Lunch or Dinner: One half of the plate = Steamed or sauteed broccoli, or spinach or kale or other green veggies. One fourth of plate = broiled chicken or lean beef, or fish and the remaining one fourth of the plate for whole wheat bread or brown rice. (Limit to one serving only.)
For Snacks: Nuts, carrots, celery and other similar snack foods.
- No Processed or Fast Foodls.
- Exercise: Walk 25-30 minutes every day if possible.
- After dinner, do not sit while watching your favorite TV programs. Walk around or pace in front of your TV set.
- Drink at lease 8 glasses of filtered water with a pH of 8 or over. Ask your doctor about this.
- Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional, so please always consult your medical provider.
- Ask questions and listen to your Doctor. Then YOU decide what action to take. The natural way or the Perscription Drug way with all the dangers of negative side effects which could affect your liver, pancreas, heart and so on. So be cautious.
- Take natural food supplments, eg. fish oil, multi vitamin, calcium, viataminc C, CoQ10 and other appropirate supplements. Always consult your doctor.
- Sleep at lease 7 hours .
Eat small portions at a time. It is okay to snack on healthy foods. Exercise, drink 8 glasses of filtered alkalinic water, minimize stress, worry less, keep your weight down , trust in the Lord and live a happier, more peaceful longer life.
(p.s. Scroll all the way down and make your comments and give your suggestions in the space provided for. When done, click on Post review/comments. Thank you).