Become a Fan
Meet the writer of Tales From Jacaranda Land and Nature is our Teacher
By Rev.Davis C Ssempuuma
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Rated "G" by the Author.
I have written both fictional and none fictional for childern,parents and teachers.My are in two categories namely:
(a)Tales From Jacaranda Land,10 books
(b)Nature is our teacher,30 books
Am an artist and a self publishing author of children's books,my names are Davis Costa Ssempuuma Ddamulira PhD. Born in 1966 on the shores of the world’s greatest fresh water basin called Lake Victoria, locally known as Nnalubaale, this lake is located in East Africa. Most of my writings are allegorical and sort of didactic. So far, I have written 40 books and am continuing to write more.
Am fathering three children Sheila, Viola and Marvin. I strongly believes in the gift of life and am a strong advocate of the existence of families (l I ikes pets too). GOD baked me at an early age and I ended up look like some what burnt, "but I do not differ from others who may have a different type of skin I tell you folks , am an admirer of literature of all sorts and art. I believe that through the integration of cultures, when aiming at the young folks, we can create one world. My contact is: PO BOX 428, Riverside CA 92502 USA email info.worldgather.com
Below are some of my books named, “TALES FROM JACARANDA LAND"
1. "Why Frogs Have No Tails" ISBN 0-9766948-0-8
2. "Why Giraffes/Why Zebras" ISBN 0-9766948-1-6
3. "Why Coyotes Hunt Pigs and Chicken" ISBN 0-9766948-2-4
4. "An Encounter of King Elephant and King Bee" ISBN 0-9766948-3-2
5. "Why Okapi Live in the Thick Forests and Bushes" ISBN 0- 9766948-4-0
6. "Why Skunks Have Got A Nasty Smell" ISBN'0-9766948-5-9
7. "Why Chameleon and Sloth Are Slow" ISBN 0-9766948-6-7
8. "Why Sparrows Live In the Captivity of Man" ISBN 0-9766948-7-5
9. "Why and How King Lion Lost His Animal Kingdom" ISBN 0-9766948-8-3
10. "Why Frogs Have No Tails (Retold)" ISBN 0-9766948-9-1
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!