· Whooo's Coming to Dinner?
· Cats & Mice, Twice as Nice!
· Snorts, Paws, Tails & Claws!
· Can Angels Do Loop Dee Loops?
· Memories of Mount Dora Volume 2
· Memories of Mount Dora Volume 1
· Boomer the Bengal Cat by Karen Pitchford
· Harry Spotter the Incontinent Puppy by Paige Hanson
· Dream I Can by Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe I Can By Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Testimonial of a mural, a book and a girl
· Rest in Peace, Mr. Bennet
· Ladies of the Festival
· Thanks Leigh
· Love will find the key...
· Soda Pop Falls
· 200+ Students Today
· Art Class Today
· The Ravioli Monster!
· Art by a child with Autism
· WTBQ Radio NY - The Frank Truatt Morning Show
· 1480 WHBC Morning Radio Show - Canton, Ohio
· KXYL FM Radio Interview Brownwood, TX
· WTLN: Public Service Announcement regarding AUTISM
· The Apopka Chief April 27, 2007
· FRONT PAGE!!! Apopka Chief April 20, 2007
· The Planter Newspaper April 13, 2007
· Apopka MY TOWN Magazine April 5, 2007
· The Apopka Chief March 23, 2007
· The Apopka Chief News July 28, 2006
· Inspiration sneaks up again...
· Thank You ♥Jesus
· HONEY ♥ BEAR
· The Daintiest Ballerina
· Before & After Make-Over... Dirty old DOGS!
· Le Salon.... Meoooow!
· “Mommy’s Little ♥ Fan Club”
· Memories Re-surfacing
· Chick from P.A.
· Christmas Eve Adventure
· Readers' Favorite 5 Star Reviews!!!
· Coming Soon... Snorts, Paws, Tails & Claws!
· WT Bland Mt. Dora Library Speaking Event with Amy Sellers
· Book signing event for Eben Alexander a huge success!
· 790am Radio in Leesburg FL.
· Orlando (Lake) Sentinel... Mt. Dora Artist...
· Barrel of Books in Mount Dora Florida Grand Opening
Amy Sellers, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Asa Sellers, age 10, has published his second book... My BIG Idea 2! Illustrated by Amy Sellers (Asa's mom).
For years and years and years the dinosaurs have been extinct.
But nooooo longer! I'll bring them back.
First, I'll find some dinosaur bones.
Next, I'll bring them back to my underground lab.
After that I will use a laset to turn them back into dinosaurs. They will be sooooooo cooooool!
Next, I'll create a zoo so they can live in peace. Hopefully they will start to have babies.
I will release them into the Amazon Jungle to live free.
Finally I'll sign a contract with the president. The contract will make it illegal for dinosaurs to be harmed.
But I'm only a child. I'll have to wait until I'm an adult.
My name is Asa Lamar Sellers. I am 10 years old. This is my second published book. The idea for this book is one of the many ideas that I’m going to create in the future. I am going to donate the proceeds of this book the Out of the Rain Society, Inc. assisting children and families affected by autism.
My brother, Andrew, has autism. I hope that this book will make a lot of money so that I can use the money to make a new invention called the Cure-e-lator. I hope this new invention will cure Andrew and all the other kids that have autism.
I’m hoping to sell both books at many book-signing events and festivals. My friend, Les Brown, will also help in the pursuit of autism advocacy.
Reader Reviews for
"My BIG Idea 2 By Asa Sellers (10 yrs old)"
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Membership?
Click here to Join!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Congrats to Asa; like mother, like son! Writers sure run rampant in your family; good on you, Amy! Congrats to Asa, and congrats to you! BRAVO! BRAVA! (That's for you both! :) )
(((HUGS))) and much love, your friend in Tx., Karen Lynn. :D
Cute story! :)
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|Sweet! Congratulations. Love and peace,
|Reviewed by Debbie Milam
|Your son is adorable, way to go Mom on nurturing his creativity|