Recent stories by Michelle R Kidwell Power In The Pen
· Shalom: New Additions, Faith and Love...Rebekka Rachel Writes
· The Sky Is Falling Chapters Fifteen, Sixteen
· The Sky Is Falling, Chapters, Twelve, Thirteen and Fourteen
· The Sky Is Falling Chapters Nine, Ten and Eleven
· The Sky Is Falling Chapters, Six, Seven and Eight
· The Sky Is Falling Chapters Three, Four and Five
· The Sky Is Falling Chapters One and Two
· Searching For Hope Chapters 13-14 The Baxter Family Saga Book 2
· Searching For Hope Chapters Eleven and Twelve (The Baxter Family Saga Bk 2)
· When We Dream A Young Adult Novel (Prologue-Chapter Two)
· Where is G-D Part Four ( A Story of the Holocaust)
· The Key To Everything: Eden's Story Part Three
>> View all 3,455
Become a Fan
Misssy's Musings: My Heart Breaks
By Michelle R Kidwell Power In The Pen
Monday, November 26, 2007
Rated "G" by the Author.
I am using a trach now, the cheno destroyed my lungs, and my bronchial tubes, and now I am on a vent, I don't like it, but at least I am alive, and they say they may be able to do a surgery to repair the damage.
I am alive, I am told that's a miracle. But the fact is my hearts breaking I found out the little boy I was carrying died, and the two little girls are barely hanging on. I have not been to see the girls in the NICU yet, but I know there's a reason behind that, I can see it in Mamma Kendra's face.
I am using a trach now, the chemo destroyed my lungs, and my bronchial tubes, and now I am on a vent, I don't like it, but at least I am alive, and they say they may be able to do a surgery to repair the damage.
I kow I should be resting but for the last forty eight hours I have been unconcious, but now I am just wanting to make sense of what's happening.
I will write more as time permits, but the nurses are in to give me my pain meds. I am already numb though, emotionally I feel paralyzed.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|(((HUGS))) for Missy; such a heartbreaking entry! If she were real, she'd be in my prayers. Yes. Most definitely so! Very well penned; brava!
(((HUGS))) and much love to you too~
As always, your friend in Tx., Karen Lynn. :(
I still wish the little boy had lived.....