Recent stories by Michelle R Kidwell Power In The Pen
· Shalom: New Additions, Faith and Love...Rebekka Rachel Writes
· The Sky Is Falling Chapters Fifteen, Sixteen
· The Sky Is Falling, Chapters, Twelve, Thirteen and Fourteen
· The Sky Is Falling Chapters Nine, Ten and Eleven
· The Sky Is Falling Chapters, Six, Seven and Eight
· The Sky Is Falling Chapters Three, Four and Five
· The Sky Is Falling Chapters One and Two
· Searching For Hope Chapters 13-14 The Baxter Family Saga Book 2
· Searching For Hope Chapters Eleven and Twelve (The Baxter Family Saga Bk 2)
· When We Dream A Young Adult Novel (Prologue-Chapter Two)
· Where is G-D Part Four ( A Story of the Holocaust)
· The Key To Everything: Eden's Story Part Three
>> View all 3,455
Become a Fan
Miguel's Story Contines
By Michelle R Kidwell Power In The Pen
Monday, December 03, 2007
Not rated by the Author.
my teacher says I can use one of the computers in class because it is free time
I am at skool, and my teacher says I can use one of the computers in class because it is free time, so I am riting this. Mom helped me rite the other day but now I am trying to do this all by myself.
I am seven years old, I have something wrong with me that makes it hard for me to walk so I use a walker or whelchair. I don't let it stop me from having fun though, I am like most kids.
I can't write a long time , because our teacher says we are going to the library, I might get some more Dr Seuss or Franklin books, I can read them by myself, the hard chapter books I cant but sometimes if I want to read a chapter book Mom helps me.
Well MS. Simpson says its time to go so I wont rite anymore now.
Spelling Mistakes intentional...
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Nice to hear from Miguel Sanchez again; what a sweet little guy he is! Very cute story, Michelle; very well penned! BRAVA! Keep these coming!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your friend in Tx., Karen Lynn. :D