KEEP YOUR WORD TO YOURSELF
Whenever I’ve made promises to myself and kept my word to myself, I’ve succeeded. When I broke my word to myself, I failed. I don’t know what the psychological meaning of this is. All I know is…that’s the way it is.
Here is a list of my 12 favorite promises. You may want to add or take away from these. Whatever you decide, make sure you read them everyday.
1. Do it now! Don’t wait, hesitate or procrastinate.
2. Have faith. Have faith in yourself and keep going.
3. Always be persistent and determined. Lose the feelings such as, I can’t do.
Do whatever is necessary to reach your goal.
4. Commit to yourself. State your goals in writing and read them three times a day.
5. Develop a plan. Commit it to writing and stick to it.
6. Prepare yourself. Get clean…physically, mentally, spiritually and professionally. Remember the Six P’s Theory.
7. Have pride. Develop a sense of pride for what you do, where you work and what you sell. Make healthy pride a part of your personality.
8. Believe! Nothing complicated. Just believe!
9. Always possess a burning desire to succeed.
10. Always possess unwavering courage of conviction. When others doubt you, have the courage to go on.
11. Prospect. Get out and dig for business. Not only is it fun, it’s extremely profitable.
12. Set no limitations for yourself. If you argue for your limitations, you’ll own them forever.
* * *
If you make these simple promises to yourself and keep them, I promise in a short time you’ll be able to see beyond horizons and…you will get to heaven!
The End …
The beginning of the journey to Sales Heaven!