Recent stories by Michelle R Kidwell Power In The Pen
· Shalom: New Additions, Faith and Love...Rebekka Rachel Writes
· The Sky Is Falling Chapters Fifteen, Sixteen
· The Sky Is Falling, Chapters, Twelve, Thirteen and Fourteen
· The Sky Is Falling Chapters Nine, Ten and Eleven
· The Sky Is Falling Chapters, Six, Seven and Eight
· The Sky Is Falling Chapters Three, Four and Five
· The Sky Is Falling Chapters One and Two
· Searching For Hope Chapters 13-14 The Baxter Family Saga Book 2
· Searching For Hope Chapters Eleven and Twelve (The Baxter Family Saga Bk 2)
· When We Dream A Young Adult Novel (Prologue-Chapter Two)
· Where is G-D Part Four ( A Story of the Holocaust)
· The Key To Everything: Eden's Story Part Three
>> View all 3,455
Become a Fan
Abby Finds A Home (By Amber Bland Age 12)
By Michelle R Kidwell Power In The Pen
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Rated "G" by the Author.
where i grew up when i was born plus i always go on family trips, like Oregon, Corona, Wasington. And i went to always want to go to hawii.
One day we went to the petstore and she was so cute and she look so pretty.And she is 5 years old already when we got her she was 6 weeks old the a big number and michelle always take her on car to modesto where i grew up when i was born plus i always go on family trips, like Oregon, Corona, Wasington. And i went to always want to go to hawii.
But Abby was a sweet poddle and she was very nice and kind now we have 5 dogs and lots of cats to like 4 cats to but at my pllace we only have oe dog a she is so sweet she is a year old and very kind but she jump way to high like abby by the way you can tell that abby is smaller then my dog and she is big her birthday is in the middle of August and i don't know when abby birthday is.
well thats my story and there's more where that came from.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Linda Hill
Abby is beautiful, I can see why you and Michelle wanted her. I don't have any cats, but I do have a precious little dog that has my heart. I hope Abby will bring continous joy to you and Michelle. Enjoyed reading this!
Blessings and love,