Recent stories by Michelle R Kidwell Power In The Pen
· Shalom: New Additions, Faith and Love...Rebekka Rachel Writes
· The Sky Is Falling Chapters Fifteen, Sixteen
· The Sky Is Falling, Chapters, Twelve, Thirteen and Fourteen
· The Sky Is Falling Chapters Nine, Ten and Eleven
· The Sky Is Falling Chapters, Six, Seven and Eight
· The Sky Is Falling Chapters Three, Four and Five
· The Sky Is Falling Chapters One and Two
· Searching For Hope Chapters 13-14 The Baxter Family Saga Book 2
· Searching For Hope Chapters Eleven and Twelve (The Baxter Family Saga Bk 2)
· When We Dream A Young Adult Novel (Prologue-Chapter Two)
· Where is G-D Part Four ( A Story of the Holocaust)
· The Key To Everything: Eden's Story Part Three
>> View all 3,455
Become a Fan
Shabbat Shalom: Waiting for the Shoe to Drop
By Michelle R Kidwell Power In The Pen
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Rated "PG" by the Author.
It's like we are suspended in time waiting for something to happen, waiting for the shoe to drop, but so far she is holding her own, no signs of improvement, but no signs of worsening either.
8:16 P.M Nashville TN
Greetings I am still at home in Nashville, spending time with my fiance Johnny and enjoying my family, but my mind does not leave my best friend Susie. It's like we are suspended in time waiting for something to happen, waiting for the shoe to drop, but so far she is holding her own, no signs of improvement, but no signs of worsening either. I wonder if Susie is aware of what is around her, and if she is what she is thinking. I hope she does not feel I have abandoned her, because that's far from the truth.
I've talked to Audrey a few times, and Susie's fiances has been holding vigil by her bed, day after day. It must be wearing on all of them. I will be returning in a few days myself, to spend some time with her, but have been home helping out Mom. She hasn't been feeling a hundred percent, and I want to do my best to be there for her.
Other than that though, I know I am blessed. I will be attending church with Johnny tommorrow, and he attended services with me today, I attend both a Messianic Jewish synagogue as well as the church Johnny attends and the fact is I love the closeseness I feel to yeshua because of it.
I am going to keep this short today, because I want to spend some time with Johnny as well as the rest of my family. I will probably be returning to Texas for awhile on Tuesday, if everything goes as planned.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Good update from Rebekka (well, excepting the part about Susie, that is ... ); well done!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your friend in Texas, Karen Lynn. :)