I Promise Myself . . . .
1. To be so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind
2. To talk health, happines and prosperity to every person I meet.
3. To make all my friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them.
4. To look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true .
5. To think only the best, to work only for the best and to expect only the best.
6. To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.
7. To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
8. Tol wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile to every living creature I meet.
9. To give so much time to improving myself that I have no time to criticise others.
10. To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
11. To think well of myself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud words, but in great deeds.
12. To live in the faith that the whole world is on my side, so long as I am true to the best that is in me.
(*) Available in bookstores or Amazon.com