The third edition of Transcripts Made Easy is a comprehensive guide to high school records and transcripts.
Transcripts Made Easy is all you need to know about high school paperwork!
You can keep all the high school records you need with less time and aggravation. You'll discover how easy it can be to:
• Keep simple, accurate records quickly and easily.
• Issue class grades fairly and honestly, even if you haven't been using grades in your homeschool.
• Grant credit for traditional classes, unit studies, work experience, and other activities.
• Award extra credit for honors classes, credit by exam, or dual-credit classes.
• Calculate a grade point average, with or without weighted grades.
• Showcase your student's achievements with a professional, credible transcript that will "wow" admissions counselors.
• Issue a diploma that's nice enough to frame.
In addition, you'll find:
• Success tips from college admissions counselors across the country.
• An introduction to high school with an overview of the skills your student will need to succeed.
• A glance at college admissions.
• A new chapter on records and transcripts for special needs students.
• Detailed, step-by-step instructions for creating beautiful transcripts using software you already own or can download free.
• Reproducibles that make recordkeeping super-easy.