Download to your Kindle (eBook)
Barnes & Noble.com
Filled with biblical examples, insights from the author, and inspiring quotes from worldwide thinkers, In the Spirit of Armorbearing offers clear evidence that God's Old Testament design for His leaders and supporters is still active today in the Church through the Helps ministry.
What would happen if you discovered each time you volunteered in God's kingdom even to the smallest act of bringing a disciple of Christ a drink of water, it was noted by God? It would change the way you served. Right? Earma Brown reveals exactly that throughout her first book "In the Spirit of Armorbearing." She has combined insights learned from the Holy Spirit and fifteen-plus years of serving in the ministry of helps. The result is a revelatory study book of armorbearing and ministry of helps principles conveyed as only a servant of Christ like Brown can.
Find how to:
- Develop the character of Christ that will strengthen your ability to carry the anointing.
- Build loyalty in ministry that will pass life's test.
- Gain a reputation in your ministry of service that will qualify you for greater service in God.
- Find out why you must have what the Early Church deacons possessed.
- Gain the success that follows those who walk in God's flow of authority.
- Be God's assistant, intercessor, and helper in the battle of faith by helping His leaders.
- Find out how God can use your ordinary tasks to accomplish the extraordinary in your life.
All of these principles and more are explained in the book "In the Spirit of Armorbearing." It presents understandable instructions on how to be God's armorbearer to His leaders. Experience today the joy of serving your leaders in the spirit of armorbearing.
"I hope to rally God's people to share in a stronger support of His leaders," writes Earma Brown. "Whether you are a leader needing your support team to have a greater revelation of their place, a seasoned "helps" minister or a ministry volunteer wanting to effectively support your leadership, there's something for everyone in this study."