Bullying: A Parent's Primer helps parents deal with a bullying problem in a positive manner.
Buy your copy!
Bullying: A Parent's Primer
This 19 page booklet is packed with information and tips on bullying, including:
- the characteristics of a bully and their target
- the possible causes of bullying
- the types of bullying
- the steps a parent can take if a bully targets their child
- the role of schools in solving bullying problems
- what a parent can do if their child is accused of being a bully.
Bullying: A Parent's Primer comes as a download in pdf format. To learn more about this anti-bully book, please visit www.thebullybook.com