In a nutsell...everyone around the world, is traveling around on the bumpy road of life...and most of us will be enrolled in the school of hard knocks most of our lives, etc.
* I quit smoking in 1970, which took almost a year, and in 2008, I have not touched a cigarette since that time.
* I lost 40 pounds in 2001, and I have not gained it back in the year 2008.
* I've been jogging 15 miles a week, since 1986, and in 2008 translates to over 17,000 miles.
* In my 40's, I completed three writing courses, which has allowed me to get more confidence in my writing skills, etc.
* In 2003, I put up an award-winning website, and the writing has been a big part of it.
* I helped to raise two boys, and both of them graduated from high school and college and have gone on their way, etc.
* The courage it takes to get out there and sell your artwork, and to deal with the fear of failure, etc.
* After a 20 years battle with the unforgiving migraine headaches, I finally won the battle, and I like to tell everyone that there is always HOPE!
* In 2008, I've been battling with elevated sugar levels in the blood (glucose) for about the past five years. Doctor's tell me that I am getting closer and closer to the line in getting diabetes, which is one of my greatest fears! This could be one of my greatest challenges, as I have to go on a diet...use sacrifice and discipline to win the battle. (I will update this piece as necessary to let the reader know how things are going, etc.)
Dealing with the inevitable...DEATH! We're all heading in that direction, aren't we? And yes, I will touch on this sensitive issue in the book as well. There are many more interesting and important issues in the book
Simply to Inspire: Direct link: http://humordoctormd.homestead.com/inspire.html
* * *
Copyright: Jerry Aragon; 2008
Article portfolio: 80 Direct link;
Articles published; Direct link;