15 tales, all different flavors of creepy. Early works from a prolific short story author. Experiments, classic hauntings, mysterious plagues, the works.
Year of the Twist
Purchase Year of the Twist from AMAZON
Table of Contents
- "The Twist": my first published story. Something surreal twisted out of
nowhere and appeared on the sidewalk, looking for answers.
- "The Sign": archaeologists dig up an artifact that sets them reeling
- "A Touch of Blasphemy": you don't know him, but he's watching you ...
- "Sandoth, Teller of Secrets": Sandoth had one cruel talent, and nearly
destroyed the world with it
- "Green Eyes": haunted by an unhappy spirit
- "Astral Sails": the mystery ship offered great reward, and great peril
- "The White City": the city of the pure unleashes a terrible force
- "One of Everything": a boy looking for treasure finds more than he bargained for
- "Writers Games": was he a writer pretending to be crazy, or a crazy guy
pretending to be a writer?
- "Squirrel #117": digging, burrowing, looking for a way out
- "Patient Music": a prose poem where punishment is final
- "Rash Motivation": a tall tale about sloth and the sickness it brings
- "And the City Cried": a city spirit goes on a quest for redemption
- "Maze Curtains": trapped in a maze of souls
- "Consumption": I have eaten your brain, now your memory stirs inside me ...