1st place winner of the 2010 Evvy Award in the Business/Finance Category.
In today's depressed economy, business owners, employees and independent contractors need an edge over their competition. This practical guide empowers people to deliver phenomenal customer service and gain that edge—regardless of what business they’re in. Numerous powerful principles turbo-charge businesses for maximum earning potential.
With principles tested world-wide for over 20 years, this book includes real-life stories, self-assessments, checklists, realistic exercises, and opportunities to practice skills. Readers identify roadblocks sabotaging their success and discover dozens of profit-generating secrets to streamline their business to maximize profits quickly.
Discover how to—
- Identify the roadblocks sabotaging your ability to elicit customer confidence
- Improve your listening skills to identify customer needs and solve problems
- Deliver outstanding, personalized service resulting in satisfied customers
- Reduce customer-service problems through quality communication
- Understand consumers and meet their expectations
- Employ nonverbal communication to convey a positive customer-service message
- Leverage interactions into opportunities to build customer loyalty
- Adjust your communication style to increase your credibility with customers
Your success depends on your ability to deliver
phenomenal customer service.