The report on Poland, written in English, for country and foreign investors contains around 100 pages of the most significant data on Polish provinces and biggest cities. The report is targeted at potential investors in Poland, CEOs and people from the world of business, politics, media and culture.
“The Report Poland 2010” is both an extensive study on the investment climate in Poland, in its cities and regions, as well as an analysis of its economical and political situation as a whole.
Combined with a series of interviews with ministers, ambassadors, voivodes, city mayors and chairmen of big companies, it is the key tool for both those who want to invest in Poland as well as subjects wanting to present their regions, cities and companies as significant elements of the investment landscape of Poland.”
- Waldemar Pawlak, Vice Prime Minister, Minister of Economy – Poland the perfect place for investment
- Roman Rewald, Chairman, American Chamber of Commerce Why is it worth investing in Poland
- Lars Bosse, Member of the Board of the Polish-German Chamber of Industry and Commerce (AHK Poland) Strategic partnership
- Interview with Chairman of PAIiIZ Sławomir Majman
- Central and Eastern Europe Facing the Global Crisis Extract from Report on Transformation Hard Landing, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Breaking the stereotype of an ugly duckling – The new growth leader in Europe
- When public meets private- Public-private partnership
- Top 10 Citiess of Poland
- Regions of Poland- Struggle to narrow the gaps
- Special Economic Zones- Investing in the Zones
- European Union Funds-mWith a little help from my friends…
- BPO & IT- The kingdom of outsourcing
- Real Estate & Construction- Building profit in Poland
- Warsaw Stock Exchange- A market not to be misses
Series of interviews on politics and economy (with the Minister of Economy, the Minister of Regional Development, city Mayors, province Marshalls, CEOs of Poland- and foreign- based companies, among others), interviews with ambassadors and commercial counselors from the five countries most influential countries investing in Poland, presentation of Polish and foreign firms investing in Poland, a compilation of the most important macroeconomic data, information about Special Economic Zones and Technology Parks in Poland.