Principles of Grace: The Teachings of the Medicine Man is the story of Grace, an overweight teenage girl who is distraught over the tragic death of her parents. Her desperate need to fit in with a group of kids her own ages leaves her vulnerable, and she falls for a 17-year-old gang leader named Sly. Sly is the only boy who has ever shown Grace any attention, and is the ultimate villain — the gang’s alpha male. He uses illegal drugs as an instrument for seduction to draw teenage girls to his ulterior motive — sexual violence. Sly lures Grace into a sadistic gang initiation where she is gang-banged (forced to have sex with every boy in the gang). The cruel, vicious ritual demoralizes Grace and destroys her sense of self-worth.
The story’s unlikely hero is Daniel, an incredibly dedicated teacher who attempts to help Grace turn her life around. Daniel’s means of transformation are the Principles of Grace, an ethereal wisdom taught to him by Free Spirit, a Native American medicine man. Daniel draws upon the principles to help Grace develop self-esteem and recover from her traumatic gang experience. He also inspires her to develop her natural talent for dancing and set goals for a meaningful career. Grace’s dream is to become a professional dancer on Broadway, the world’s biggest stage. She encounters adversity, setbacks, and roadblocks along the way, and relies upon the Principles of Grace to persevere and triumph.
The Principles of Grace are a success formula for identifying your purpose in life and fulfilling your dreams. You’ll find:
· A step-by-step process for identifying your natural talents and your ideal career
· A detailed action plan for setting and achieving your goals
· Proven strategies for overcoming procrastination and staying motivated
· Relationship advice for connecting with friends, mentors, and a mastermind group who will help you realize your ambitions
· Rarely revealed secrets for cultivating your intuitive abilities
· Methods for becoming self-confident and unstoppable
· Advanced meditation techniques to access higher consciousness
For easy reference the Principles of Grace are displayed on 13 blackboard pages. When you apply these principles to your daily life you will begin to experience moments of grace and “unity consciousness.” In this transcendent state of being you may receive divine inspiration — new insights, epiphanies, and greater creativity — and attract the people and circumstances required to fulfill your highest potential. This book provides the motivation and tools you need to create the successful life you deserve.