A Self-Exploration Workbook to Make You Laugh, Cry, Ponder, Ruminate, and Consider
1,001 Real-Life Questions for Women
What's the weirdest thing you've ever done while naked?
Are you more likely to be the source of gossip, or the spreader of gossip?
Do you believe in ghosts?
This book contains questions ranging from the edgy to the mundane - and everything in between. It's guaranteed to provoke new thoughts and conversations in women around the country.
This is THE book that guarantees women will NEVER stop talking!
No matter who you are or how alone you may feel in your experiences, I promise you that you are not the only one going through it. We're all much more similar than we are different.
I grew up Catholic in Phoenix. The very first woman who read this book was 40 years older than I, and had grown up Jewish in Queens, New York. In short, we couldn't have been more different. Yet the first thing she said to me after reading it was, "How do you know these things? I never told anybody about some of the things you ask about in this book."
Make no mistake - this certainly is not the first or only question book on the market. This book is markedly different, though, in two major ways.
- Although the questions in this book cover all subjects, from relationships to education to employment to finances and everything in between. While the questions are not categorized in the text of the book, there is an extensive index that cross-references all of the questions. The end of each question contains abbreviations for the index entries. For example, COM is Conversation/Communication, LOVE is Love, and REL is Relationships.
- Additionally, many questions begged for some explanation about what experience in my life (or the lives of friends and family members) inspired the question. Others required resource information, such as Web sites or toll-free phone numbers. These questions are marked with a special symbol.
The corresponding notes can be found at the back of the book, just before the Category Listings.
This book is perfect for personal development, building a stronger relationship, or creating a lively discussion group. Make sure you get your copy today!
Makes a great gift for your favorite girl friend!
1. Do you brush your teeth every night before bed? Do you floss?
2. Do you wash your hands after you go to the bathroom? Every time? Does it depend on whether you do #1 or #2? Does it depend on whether it’s the middle of the night? Do you always use soap? Do you notice when people do not wash their hands in a public restroom?
3. How old were you when you first began to notice whether or not the men you met were wearing wedding bands?
4. How much does money motivate your decisions? Are you more price-conscious or more of a spendthrift?
5. How often do you have sex? Is that frequency your choice? Would you prefer to have sex more often? Less often?