“Marie Antoinette’s secret” is the story of a young woman from the 20th century, Kiera Hermine, who finds herself confronted with memories of a distant past that she cannot seem to associate with her present life. After a spiteful divorce, she meets by chance a psychic who reveals her that she was Marie Antoinette in her past life. Kiera understands that the nightmare hunting her sleep when she was a kid was nothing else than the traumatizing memory of her past death, relived every night. She then goes on a quest that will last fifteen years. Through ordeals and life altering events, colorful exotic trips, historic researches and encounters of all kinds, Kiera comes in contact with her past life and discovers a logic connection to her painful memories and her irrational present actions. Slowly but surely, she cures traumatisms from the French Revolution, liberates herself from the past life cycles and rediscovers the magic of life she had the secret of when she was Marie Antoinette.
Marie Antoinette's secret
Throughout time, there have been people who changed the world by being killed so their lives and messages become eternal in our history books and consciousness.
Marie Antoinette was born in Austria to a life of unimaginable wealth and unquestioned privileges. At the age of 14 she moved to France to marry the dauphin and at 18 became Queen of the most powerful country of Europe.
When the French Revolution breaks out in 1789, everything changes. Marie Antoinette has to grow up very fast. Despite of all her efforts, she loses everything and finishes her life in a small cell of the Conciergerie.
In the confinement of her cell, her life is suspended in time. Tribulation makes her realize who she is and she understands things are taken from her so that she will not remain earthbound and forgetful of her true immortal state.
This tremendous transformation that helped her climb the stairs of the guillotine in a natural heroism and die as a Queen in 1793 is for the first time ever revealed in ‘Marie Antoinette’s secret’.
Marie Antoinette’s secret’ is the never-before-told true story of a young woman, Kiera, burdened with repetitive nightmares of an old wheel on a cobblestone road, wooden steps, a frisson of cold air on her neck and the bitter taste of metal in her mouth.
Emptiness. Silence. Death.
In order to uncover the truth behind her dream and its connection to her present and past relationships, Kiera courageously shares her spiritual and emotional journey toward the realization that she was indeed, Marie-Antoinette, the last queen of France.
Let the Secret of Marie Antoinette be the key of your universe as it was hers.
Marie-Alix Ravel is a researcher in reincarnation. When Kiera Hermine come to see her, she has a passion for this strange case. Dreams, inexplicable coincidences will push Marie-Alix to conduct a thorough investigation, guided by a strong natural intuition and years of experience. This story is based on real facts, and that you believe in reincarnation or not, ‘Marie Antoinette’s Secret’ is a moving story in which the present meets the past so amazingly.
Dr. Malayane pauses for a couple seconds and goes on.
- We are going to visualize a large white tunnel that you are now entering in total trust. I would like you to walk through this tunnel. Are you okay with that?
- Yes, I answer, feverish.
- You are walking in this tunnel while I am counting from five to zero. Five… Four… Three… Continue to walk toward the light at the end of the tunnel… Two… One… Zero and deep sleep, says the doctor while snapping his fingers.
My body lightly jolts forward and I can feel my face displaying a timid smile followed by a deep sadness.
- I would like you to look at your feet and at your hands, Kiera, and I would like for you to tell me what you are seeing, continues the doctor.
- I am wearing very chic little shoes, but they are old and used, I answer. I have on a long black simple dress that is all worn out. I am very cold.
- Look around you and tell me what you see…
- I am leaving a huge room and policemen are with me. I am crossing a hallway… It’s strange; I feel at peace and am resigned at once. I cannot wait to get this over with, but I do not know what “this” is yet. I feel very weak physically but I do not want to show it.
- Very well. What is your name? Asks the doctor while snapping his fingers.
- Anto… Antoine… I manage to articulate.
- And how old are you? Asks Dr. Malayane as he snaps his fingers again.
- Thirty seven. I will turn thirty eight on the 2nd of November.
- And what day is it? Asks the doctor while snapping his finger one more time.
- The 16th of October 1793… My God… This is it, I know, I am going to die… the impressive room… it was my judgment room.