A Near Death Experience at the age of ten left Elizabeth Maxim a strong psychic. In an effort to better understand her abilities, she turned to science. With the help of engineers, she learned to live peacefully with the divergent philosophies of the scientifically proven and the paranormal.
In spite of having psychic abilities and being raised a Catholic, by junior high, Elizabeth decided angels were no more than a fairy-tale told to school children.
A series of events, including interviews with psychic children forced Elizabeth to rethink everything she thought she knew about angels and engineers and the boundaries between science and spirituality.
In this follow up to After Here: The Celestial Plane and What Happens When We Die, Elizabeth shares the story of learning to navigate the Celestial Plane in a way she could never have imagined. Her journey spans from Massachusetts to California and includes
• The relationship between electromagnetic frequencies and paranormal abilities
• Expanded details about our transition to the After Life and why some spirits choose to remain
• How spirits communicate and appear to us
• Can ghosts read our thoughts and do they spy on us?
• Do ghosts have a sense of humor?
• Haunted Locations