A new unique book on how to win in Who Wants to be a Millionaire, The Vault, Brainteaser, Beat THE Nation. Includes useful tips and phone-in, call-back qualifying questions from the Millionaire show. Makes interesting reading and a challenge to your general knowledge!
Buy your copy!
Barnes & Noble.com
· Prepare to perform optimally at 1.30 pm for about 1 hour. Currently, the recording time might be different. It is not the best time slot for everyone since it is live and coincides with normal lunchtime.
· It is important to stay highly focused and be alert since high speeds on the buzzer is critical.
· Don’t be discouraged by any weak performance during the practice rounds. It is the actual scores that will really count.
· The semi final has only 2 rounds and they do go fairly quickly. So, losing the first round badly, can be bad news as one may not catch up.
· This game involves word recognition and good knowledge (both general specific and current). Hence, noting unusual news, playing Scrabble and filling in crosswords will help.