||Jun 10 2001
Be Still and Know... is an interactive meditation and self-empowerment guide to know your aspirations at their entirety and manifesting them. Stillness is absolutely essential for such inner dialogues to happen in day to day life. This book encourages the readers to develop such know-how for making one's life more fuller and joyful in all respects.
Barnes & Noble.com
Omega Book Store
New Age Book Store
Be Still and Know.... teaches you to:
** establish an inner stillness beyond physical clutter.
** encounter a Higher Power--one without any religious connotation.
**acquire the knowledge you need to live a fulfilling life.
**ask God questions and get one-to-one answers.
**develop clarity about confusing issues and how to address them.
**improve your performance by operating from a connection to Energy.
** maintain equilibrium in life's peaks and valleys by using the ARL key( Acceptance, Responding, letting Go).
Some Quotations from "Be Still and know…."
1. Although self-connection is all-powerful, the intelligent ones, the average ones and people who classify themselves as below average can all accomplish it.
2. Knowing is the knowledge from the connection. That’s why it is called knowing from flowing. The experiencer of such a unique ecstatic internal flow grabs this understanding during and immediately after it has dawned.
3. Talking to God is not reserved for a few people. All of us have the privilege to talk to our inner god as it is within all of us.
4. It is in inner silence that all gates to infinity open and one finds ceaseless peace and unity celebration. It is like a homecoming after a long desperate separation.
5. All five billion people in the whole world appear to be asking the same question every second----I want to know?…….I want to know?….What everyone wants to know varies from person to person. However, there is one universal answer to all these billion questions. What is that?
A Highly Recommended Book
By Gail Evans, Author of Time Trials
How do we connect with the Inner Spirit, with the Supreme Spirit? How do we connect with God and learn to listen to the answers to our questions? How can we still the noise and chatter of our intellect that so often distracts us from our true purpose, being to live a joyful, fulfilling life? Ram Varma gives the answers in "Be Still and Know......." He gives us the nuts and bolts; a step-by-step guide with fully laid out meditations that we can follow on a daily basis. His words, lessons and insights shine with a pristine clarity that aims at the heart of the matter and reveals the truth. This book will guide you on your path back home, so that you can experience the wonders of the connection with the Supreme Spirit in the here and now, in present moment presence. Highly recommended. Gail Evans. Author of "Meditations In Southern Africa."
A Wonderful Book
By Michael Levy, Author, Poet and Philosopher
Michael Levy, Author, Poet and Philosopher: Ram Varma’s new book, “Be Still and Know…” comes fast on the heels of his first book, “This Splendid World of Yours.” Ram is a prolific writer with a true sense of purpose. His mission is to educate folks into achieving their real potential of living a fulfilling life on earth. In his latest book the reader will learn that through the stillness of their very being, they will magnetize all their hearts desires. A wonderful book for the tranquility of Mind, Body as it embraces the Soul. M.L.
Great Interactive Guide to Silence and Fulfillment
By Dr. Naresh Sharma, State of California
Although I practice medicine and pain management is my specialty, I completely appreciate the benefits of inner meditation in daily life. In fact, relaxation and inner stability helps for the medicine to work effectively. Various meditation techniques and understandings given in Ram Varma's books "This Splendid World of Yours" and "Be Still and Know..." are a tremendous help to realize peace and know real answers from within. They are great interactive guides to take charge of own life and move towards self-sufficiency. Highly recommended books...Dr. N.S.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
Reader Reviews for "Be Still and Know..."