ATTICA: A SURVIVORS STORY
FREE BIBLICAL STUDY GUIDE
God’s Special Time Begins
1. (p. 22) What does Matthew 19:26 tell us?
What specific things would you want God to change in your life now?
What possibilities can God provide for a man in a prison? Explain:
2. (pgs. 25-26) Why did Eddie want to go back into prison after he served many years of hard time?
What is the main reason most prisoners never want to return, even for ministry?
What does the Bible tell us to do? Ref: Matt 25:35-36.
3. (pg. 27) What happens to a prisoner without the Divine Intervention from God.
What does the devil try to do to the prisoners?
What does the Bible say about helping a prisoner? Ref: Matt 25:31-46
4. (pg. 28) What was Eddie’s feelings upon entering the prison?
Why were his feelings so different from the other men? Explain:
5. (p. 28) Why is prayer coverage so important?
What does the Bible say about prayer? Ref: James 5:13-18
6. (pg. 29) How did the candidates appear when the prison team first saw them?
7. (pg. 30) What happened with Eddie during an encounter with a prisoner named Richard.
Why was it such a surprise?
How did Eddie gain Richards respect? Explain:
8. (pg. 31) How did the men feel about this first day in prison?
In your opinion, according to events that occurred in this chapter, what could be done differently to improve this day of prison ministry? Explain: