Do you want an attitude adjustment?
Rashun Jones has created a book that will help you make that attitude adjustment. Strong evidence shows that an optimistic attitude is associated with increased health and wellnes, where as a pessimistic attitude is associated with depression and poor health. Some people believe attitude is everything but a healthy attitude does not happen overnight. It takes more than a sunset to bring out the best in people. It requires background information, understanding and a conscious effort to influence your attitude and set a higher personal standard for yourself.
Barnes & Noble.com
Healthy Attitudes Smart Choices provides information, insight, tools and strategies to influence your attitude and outlook in life. Don't let negativity get you down. Equip yourself with the tools you need to effectively change your attitude and life.
This book will help you:
- Be aware of different types of negative attitudes.
- Understand how attitudes impact relationships.
- What you can do to change your attitude.
- How to increase productivity and cooperation.
- Break through fears and blocks that inhibit creativity.
- Set Well defined realistic, achievable goals.
- Nourish and nurture your spirit.
Award Winning Finalist in the Best Books 2006 National Book Awards!
Your Power lies within your ability to choose what you want to change. There are some people who resist change; they begin to argue against a new idea before it is even completely stated. Sometimes we are unwilling to acknowledge and commit to a new way of doing things.