A complete training guide for getting the most out of LinkedIn. Includes print/digital book and more than 60 audio and video tutorials.
Buy your copy!
Barnes & Noble.com
Patrice-Anne Rutledge -- Using LinkedIn
Using LinkedIn (Que/Pearson) is a customized, media-rich learning experience designed to help new users master LinkedIn quickly, and get the most out of it, fast! It starts with a concise, friendly, straight-to-the-point guide to LinkedIn.
This book is fully integrated with an unprecedented collection of online learning resources: online video, screencasts, podcasts, and additional web content, all designed to reinforce key concepts and help you achieve real mastery. The book and online content work together to teach everything mainstream LinkedIn users need to know.
This practical, approachable coverage guides you through mastering LinkedIn topics including:
- Creating a profile that achieves targeted goals
- Finding jobs, consulting opportunities, and clients on LinkedIn
- Recruiting job candidates
- Developing a streamlined approach for managing contacts
- Customizing LinkedIn for maximum effectiveness
- Using LinkedIn Answers and Groups for research and marketing
- Extending the power of LinkedIn with applications and tools
- Becoming a LinkedIn service provider
- Accessing LinkedIn from mobile devices
- Advertising on LinkedIn
See http://www.patricerutledge.com/books/using-linkedin for PDF excerpt.