||Pacific Ridge Press
||November 12, 2008
The Web-Savvy Writer
The Web-Savvy Writer
The Web-Savvy Writer: Book Promotion with a High-Tech Twist shows you how to develop a cost-effective, targeted online book promotion campaign, assuming no prior technical skill other than basic computer knowledge.
The Web-Savvy Writer: Book Promotion with a High-Tech Twist shows you how to develop a cost-effective, targeted online book promotion campaign, assuming no prior technical skill other than basic computer knowledge. Filled with more than 200 pages of tips, techniques, resources, and examples, this essential guide will help you:
- Develop a website that drives book sales
- Create an attention-getting online media campaign that attracts both the press and potential readers
- Plan and conduct a successful virtual book tour that reaches thousands more potential book buyers than any in-person tour
- Profit from new media such as blogging, podcasting, and web video that enable you to develop and maintain an audience and your all-important author platform
- Save time and money by choosing the most cost-effective products and services and automating your online book promotion campaign
- Learn by examples, with dozens of sample scenarios that help you quickly put technique into action
- Master the world of social networking sites like MySpace, YouTube, Facebook, and more to generate word-of-mouth buzz for your book
- And much more!
Bonus Content to Help Enhance and Simplify
Your Online Book Promotion Campaign
The Web-Savvy Writer contains bonus content to make your online book promotion campaign a success even faster:
Bonus #1: Ask the Experts: 12 Successful Authors Share Their Book Promotion Secrets
Detailed advice from 12 successful authors (fiction, nonfiction, self-published, and commercially published) on the keys to their book promotion success.
Bonus #2: 90 Online Marketing Terms Every Author Should Know
Confused about online marketing and promotion terms? This glossary will have you speaking and understanding the lingo in no time.
Bonus #3: Online Book Promotion Checklists
Detailed checklists to keep you on track with your online book promotion campaign.
Dan Poynter, author of The Self-Publishing Manual
“An indispensable guide to the very latest trends in online book promotion, a must for any author who wants to succeed in today’s competitive publishing environment. This book is jammed with information on everything from online promotion basics to emerging technologies such as podcasting, blogging, and RSS, offering detailed guidance on how to promote both your book and your career as an author.”
Scott Lorenz, Book Publicist and President of Westwind Communications
“A MUST read if you want to utilize the most cost-effective and viral methods in promoting your book like blogs, pay per click advertising, online reviews, ezines and more. Patrice plows new ground filling the gap in the book promotion marketplace with her highly focused book on bringing technology to the forefront in a book marketing campaign. She’s truly brilliant. “
Lee Foster, Lowell Thomas award-winning travel author and owner of Foster Travel Publishing
“What is impressive about Rutledge’s guide is its happy blend of analytic overview and practical detail about becoming web savvy. Every page has numerous easy-to-understand suggestions that will assist an author with marketing in this web-dominated era.”
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!