Simple step-by-step techniques and experiments to teach the scientific method to young children.
Buy your copy!
The Science Spiders
Book Clearing House
- Guidelines for starting and maintaining a hands-on science program, including specific proven methods to increase parental and community support for your science program;
- Simple step-by-step techniques to teach the scientific method to young children.
- Experiments using household materials clearly written for the nonscientist to implement the inquiry approach in classrooms.
- Information for stocking your chemistry and physics library for under $50 plus many more free and inexpensive science resources for your school;
- Criteria for meeting state and national standards;
- Student worksheets to accompany experiments and activities to implement the scientific method.