Robert Leon Davis
· Running Scared
· Legal Minds
· New York Fugitives; How An Ex-Fugitive Successfully Survived The Forest
· Be careful speaking and interviewing with police officers!
· Is this the worst cop ever arrested?
· Police officer broke a citizen's jaw without provocation?
· Another police tactic...The Weeping Willow!
· Don't fall for these tactics, The David Dowaliby case!
· Kateleen Hilton, a classic case of a women tricked into a confession!
· Are there any good cops out there?
· The Terry law, is it fair for police to search you if you're doing nothing?
· Investigative reports, CSI, 48 Hours, Cops, are they helping criminals?
· Robert Leon Davis featured on Dublin, Ireland News Talk Radio
· 700 Club with Pat Robertson interview author Robert Leon Davis,
· Bob Dukot, WMUZ Detroit interviews Robert Davis
· Max 94.1, Hour of Power Show interviews Robert Davis
· Citadel Broadcasting interviews Author Robert Davis
· Robert Davis featured on Dutch Radio Program
· Author Robert Davis to do weekly radio show from Washington D.C.
Robert Leon Davis, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Books by Robert Leon Davis
||Loving Healing Press Company
Barnes & Nobles
Read an interview of this author
Twenty one courageous and inspirational stories including the story called Running Scared, formerly called COP OUT. Written and edited by Irene Watson and Victor Volkman.
This book contains twenty one stories of courage, love, endurance, and undying hope from people around the United States and the United Kingdom. Follow twenty one authors of various backgrounds, including author Robert L. Davis true story formerly called COPOUT ( Now called Running Scared ). Robert Davis story is about his time as a fugitive for 22 years. What's amazing about his story is that many of those years was spent living in various woods and forests.
These twenty one authors were specially selected and placed in this volume to represent courage, love, forgiveness, and personal responsibility. The book is edited by Ms. Irene Watson, Managing Editor of Readerviews, a professional book review agency and Mr. Victor Volkman, Publisher of Loving Healing Press, a book publishing agency that specializes in inspirational and personal growth. All of these unique and heart moving stories are about transformation.
Are you haunted by a past event?
Hoping to make a brand new start?
Unhappy with how your life has turned out?
Searching for the secret to full self-esteem?
Blocked by unfinished business you can't resolve?
Wanting to explore or renew your relationship with God?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, then this is the book for you!
What will you do when life puts you to the ultimate test?
Reviews for "The story that must be told"
|Reviewed by Dr. Marcia Riley (Reader)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!