The new edition of Winning Strategies for Developing Grant Proposals is a comprehensive, yet easy-to-read, guide to writing effective grant proposals, and is written by Dr. Beverly Browning, a leading expert in the field. It includes the latest techniques and strategies for getting proposals funded.
|About this publication|
Highlights of Table of Contents:
- Get an inside look at how successful grantseekers navigate the maze of federal and private sector funding opportunities to win millions of grant dollars.
- Get step-by-step guidance to ease your journey through the cumbersome registration process for the federal government’s grants.gov Web portal and learn how to use the site like the pros
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at the most common mistakes funding organizations find in grant applications, and learn from the experts how you can avoid making the same mistakes
- Get an in-depth look at all of the “strings” attached to both federal and private grants so you can make an informed decision on whether obtaining a grant is right for you
- Take a walk with an expert through the world of grants and learn how to research potential funders, plan for and write a project narrative, organize your proposal package and line up potential partners, and so much more…
This completely revised Winning Strategies for Developing Grant Proposals includes:
All the insights and guidance you’ll need to use the Web to locate and apply for billions of dollars in federal and foundation grants.
Step-by-step instructions to get you registered and ready to use the federal government’s grants.gov Web portal where every federal grant opportunity will soon be listed.
Helpful checklists that serve as a handy, easy-to-find reference when writing a proposal.
Proven, time-tested tips and insights from respected and successful grant writers that will ensure that your proposals get noticed.
A comprehensive look at all the required forms and disclosures you will need to complete before you can submit a federal grant application as well as a look at some of the common grant application forms used by private sector grantmakers.
An in-depth look at hundreds of resources available to grantseekers in their search for funding.