||December 17th, 2008
Choreography is a road map that helps the dancer find his/her way through the route of rhythm.
Effective Choreography for Praise Dancers
This is a practical and pictorial book that takes praise dance choreography beyond the realm of presentation.
Here you will learn about:
- Crucial elements that will make or break the dance.
- The place of prayer.
- What is effective choreography
- Vertical and horizontal impacts.
- Choreography dos and don'ts
- All about rhytm, lyrics and timing.
- Venue staging and lighting
- The place of props in choreography.
- Choreographing with nature
- Choreography abc
- Visual choreography
- Choreographing for kids, teens or adults.
This book is filled with pictorial illustrations of the presence of God as it was captured on camera during praise dance ministration.
Contact me at praisefree.com for your copy.
The praise dance Choreographer must be able to listen to a song and possess the ability to decode and classify it.
Effective Choreography For Praise Dancers
This book is filled with creative and Godly inspired approaches to Choreography especially for praise dancers. The writer was able to convey her message intelligently. The implementation of pictures left no doubt in my mind about the relevance of praise dance in New Testament Church Worship.
I recommend this book to all worshippers, especially Church Pastors,worship leaders, and Praise dancers.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!